New to the man shaving way

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that would be at a premium due to its performance :)
OK, if you say urinal pucks are an entertaining act - per definition 1., as it can't be 2. - thn I'll take your word for it mate. Hmmmm....

performance pəˈfɔːm(ə)ns/
noun
  1. an act of presenting a play, concert, or other form of entertainment.
    "Don Giovanni had its first performance in 1787"
    synonyms: show, production, showing, presentation, entertainment, staging, act;
    concert, recital;
    house;
    informalgig
    "there are two evening performances"
  2. the action or process of performing a task or function.
    "the continual performance of a single task reduces a man to the level of a machine"
    synonyms: carrying out, execution, discharge, conducting, conduct, effecting,accomplishment, achievement, completion, fulfilment, dispatch,implementation;
    rareeffectuation
    "the continual performance of a single task reduces a man to the level of a machine"

@stillshunter I put this to you in that case...
You have to shave, there is no other option.
1. Col Conk
2. Arko
They are the only options.
Pick one :)
As was discussed today, involving @Barrister & Mann who it was agreed his scents are intriguing and indeed challenging at times.

Arko is also challenging in that some days it's all urinal cake, yet other days, your olfactory preferences find it compatible to your desires.
Before you object, yes, it is not in the same league, yet it presents a similar quandary.

@stillshunter I put this to you in that case...
You have to shave, there is no other option.
1. Col Conk
2. Arko
As was discussed today, involving @Barrister & Mann who it was agreed his scents are intriguing and indeed challenging at times.

Arko is also challenging in that some days it's all urinal cake, yet other days, your olfactory preferences find it compatible to your desires.
Before you object, yes, it is not in the same league, yet it presents a similar quandary.
An interesting question....right up there with:

You have to be kicked, and there is no other option.
1. Left
2. Right
testicle?

C'mon fellas you're asking to pick between undesirables in a sea of better no pain options.

Greetings mate. Welcome.

Morning @Greg - all you need is a Featherweight, a G-Bar, a 1912 or a Schick injector. Also you need your own recipe to make your own soap. Forget DE, you did say you wanted to shave like a man? :ROFLMAO: Oh yes and welcome to this most excellent forum.

today i ordered a Edwin Jagger Safety Razor DE89 Extra Long Lined. I don't know how happy the boss will be about not knowing but who cares I'm happy for now.

I was speaking to my old girl and she said that she had 2 of my grandfathers Straight razors I can have.
That's speesh. It's fantastic to have a razor that's got personal meaning and connection through the generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.