Newbie from Brissy

Welcome @nathan1983

I'd get yourself a vintage straight freshly honed and then you'll know what a quality str8 shave is like! [emoji6]

I did my PreVo course at Braken Ridge TAFE college on Nortis Road. We were the first intake through the new college.
I don't remember anything about the place, I was only a nipper when we left.
I went back there with my parents about 20 years ago, saw the house we used to live in but I didn't recognise anything.

Thanks Havachat45, maybe you can help me with not spending money, maybe there should be a disclaimer when you join that says "warning joining this forum will lead to increased investment in a quality shaving experience"

may???

FTFY

and maybe a thread on how to smuggle newly purchased items into the house without the wife knowing, or a thread on the possible excuses on why you need another razor
Australia post parcel lockers - free and you get emails / messages from their app when items turn up. You don't have to run the risk of SWMBO being the one to sign for parcels you have ordered.

Then its just a case of sneaking your new treasure into the house, and hiding it at the bottom of your stash, before one day pulling it out and exclaiming "Oh, I forgot I even had this".

sounds like it is spoken from experience, i'm just going to have to push through this week as i am expecting 3 deliveries and wasn't smart/devious enough. i just hope there is no receipts with the items. the parcel locker might be the way of the future, but i have decided to be restrained from now on

Post links to my collections and your wife will be grateful of your restraint ...

Hey - Happy shaving :)