Newbie from Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cranky , phew thats a nice little 'tower of power' you've got going there. Love that it's within easy reach of the basin as well.....haha someone snagged the absolute prime position in the bathroom!

And look at you, you've got the combos that you like for hot & cooler weather shaves all typed up and ready to go lest there be any confusion about what to use with what. Nice work indeed!

Thanks filobibilic, yes wife very good to me & the paper work has reference material for which razor blades work best in which razor and also some info on soaps and creams that work best or not, and yes 3rd bathroom is my shave den.

Not sure if I was @Anthony if I would be flattered you consider me mainstream or offended that you don't consider me an artisan!

Even more so if it's vintage Polsilvers at the top of the list :)

Welcom to the insanity @cranky
Hope your stay is long and mutually fruitful :)
BTW, where in Sydney do you reside ?
Have you tried/own a Semogue, Barrister & Mann, Ogallala Bay Rum Limes & Peppercorns A/S or Arko shave stick ?
Live in Strathfield, only tr
Not sure if I was @Anthony if I would be flattered you consider me mainstream or offended that you don't consider me an artisan!

Even more so if it's vintage Polsilvers at the top of the list :)

Welcom to the insanity @cranky
Hope your stay is long and mutually fruitful :)
BTW, where in Sydney do you reside ?
Have you tried/own a Semogue, Barrister & Mann, Ogallala Bay Rum Limes & Peppercorns A/S or Arko shave stick ?
only tried the Arko shave stick, as for the bay rum clubman so far love the stuff in winter.

Thanks everyone thought i might share tonights shave.
IMG_1963 by cranky, on Flickr
Nice shave! I think you ought to be able to post anywhere now, including the very popular SOTD thread. If you post there you'll get reach a lot more eyes...

(And if you can't post on the SOTD thread yet, then you haven't liked enough posts...[emoji6])

Nice shave! I think you ought to be able to post anywhere now, including the very popular SOTD thread. If you post there you'll get reach a lot more eyes...

(And if you can't post on the SOTD thread yet, then you haven't liked enough posts...[emoji6])
Thanks filobibilic, yeh still restricted was not aware of the like posts still trying to learn how the forum works, thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.