November 2016 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe so. I was going to take a photo of the razor but decided I could do it no justice so used the seller's photos.

It's a nice looking hone. You know you got a case of the HADs when you start noticing this sort of stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Very exciting delivery today. Wolfman WR1-OC on a WRH-2 handle. Something that I have wanted for a while but never thought I would be able to obtain so soon. The pictures do not do this razor justice a all. The machining and the finish are second to none. Cannot wait to give this baby a spin in the morning.

sL0BOns.jpg

7VpGHj5.jpg

gOQrKCC.jpg

Nice, looks like my NEW on the TSW Bren Handle from @shavetheman that I have ;)

Very exciting delivery today. Wolfman WR1-OC on a WRH-2 handle. Something that I have wanted for a while but never thought I would be able to obtain so soon. The pictures do not do this razor justice a all. The machining and the finish are second to none. Cannot wait to give this baby a spin in the morning.

sL0BOns.jpg

7VpGHj5.jpg

gOQrKCC.jpg
Congrats mate... looking forward to hearing your thoughts on how it performs

I think I forgot to post when these arrived last week -

Express Post no less!

Was away last weekend but will have a massive shoe polishing this coming weekend I think!

Not a Paladin brush or a Wolfman razor - but some essentials for every gentleman :)

Oh, and because every, um, man needs to have monogrammed handkerchiefs on hand for the damsel in distress -

Of course the other thing we need around here is a stash of vintage blades (for the 'my blade stash is bigger than your blade stash discussion') -

Thanks again to @Maxime D. for the heads up on these!

TSW what have you done to us?
3x Reef Point soaps
2x Reef Point A/S
2x Beaver Woodright A/S
1x Masters A/S
1x Portus Cale soap
and more packaging than AusFarce can manage to circumnavigate to manage to break stuff!

sL0BOns.jpg

7VpGHj5.jpg

gOQrKCC.jpg

Congrats @nsavage. You'll soon be doing an Ozzy Osbourne and barking at the moon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.