NT News front pages

nt_news.jpg

I swear this one wasn't me.

302805_10151512651949348_728529460_n.jpg

The trifecta of crocs, crims, and cyclones all on one page.

I was going to say quad, but I don't know how Razormonsta would feel about me using *that* C word to describe politicians?

nt_news.gif

Last edited:
Lol....some of those are nearly too funny to be real.

Having been to Darwin once for about four days I know that they are real ....

Hahaha the NT News. I lived there from 88 to 05 and I used to read that a fair bit. It only took fifteen minutes and usually had a fair bit of lols in it.
I loved the headlines they always cracked me up.

Dear, oh dear. Only in the NT!

When you see a CrocWatch story on the front page of the NT News, something political always happens.

The Country Liberals knifed their leader yesterday - he was in Japan!

News just in - Kim Jong Un invites NT CLP to join his missile program, says accuracy of knife launch and delivery 'impressive'.

Great story......oh to have been a fly on the wall when she was reporting to the cops the inventory of what was stolen. That officer was doing well to keep a straight face.

Oh man I read she was the Madame, and I was like ok - hence why she's a very rough head, 49 going on 72......but then I saw that she's actually still on the job. J-E-S-U-S.....which vaguely sane person is paying money for that! Isn't that why God gave men hands? To avoid having to irrevocably scar one's fabric of being by even considering such a crime against nature.

Haha and whats this,
"There's one law for one and one law for others."
.....gawd talk about thinly veiled journalism there. She's talking about DE users vs Cart/goo users, right? ;-)

Yesterday's paper.

BFlkEcUCUAIAjOJ.jpg

Last edited:
Poor cat - at least they didn't use the old hand clippers

Not their frontpage, but from the NT New's facebook page:

Normally Sulphur the crested was quite reserved but after a couple of VB's she liked a cockatoo.

995872_10151704425485598_164756836_n.jpg

What a croc of shit I'm reading here, journalism is not something you dick around with folks!

These headlines remind me of Picture/People magazines and their headlines when I was a young 'un.

What a croc of shit I'm reading here, journalism is not something you dick around with folks!

These headlines remind me of Picture/People magazines and their headlines when I was a young 'un.

Croc, dick and shit all in one sentence? Yep that would make the front page.