October 2016 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey me too :D

I'm still waiting on a Mystic Waters order that's overdue by a week, Im hoping it gets here soon I can tell you!

@todras unless you're package hasn't been holding you back on their postage conveyor belt, otherwise it called tough bloody titty :p:D they'll deliver you're package when they felt like it otherwise you'll have to pay more money if you want it on time :p:D

I've been waiting 5 weeks (extra time courtesy of AusPost/Customs...) and they are WORTH it!!!

Top of tins
S6uQLUJl.jpg

Inside tins
Bx8Oa8Kl.jpg

Bottom label (ingredients)
75sgqwtl.jpg

Wonderful sebo!

5 Polsilvers for both!

5 Polsilvers for both!

I have 200 to off-load....I bought 400 on a whim and after using them for a week I don't care for them at all, Feathers any day for me.

My latest dose of B&M came the other day, hopefully this should keep me busy until Hallows ;)

Leviathan - a really great scent, one of my top 5 by B&M. Leather, Coffee and a smokey undertone are all present and strong. Great, balanced combination.

Cool - One whiff and I was taken straight back to my usual barber - an old Italian gentleman. Great, classic scent.
Spice - I've never used Old Spice before, but I really enjoyed the scent of this. I cant describe it well but its just a traditional smell with a touch of sweetness.
Classic - Again I've never used the original inspiration for this one, but I also really like this scent. I can only describe it as a clean, crisp and fresh scent.

I'm a really big fan of the packaging of Barrister's Reserve!! The design of the bottles is great and I really like the strength of the vibrant colours! Great product.

K9K4cDv.jpg

tL4F9Jt.jpg

P8qlddk.jpg

Yippee! The beans are here -

Big shout out and thanks to @Arnold J Rimmer for the Express Post so I could have them before the weekend - a great surprise mate and much appreciated. (y)
(y)(y)

Yippee! The beans are here -

Big shout out and thanks to @Arnold J Rimmer for the Express Post so I could have them before the weekend - a great surprise mate and much appreciated. (y)
(y)(y)

For the record Mark, those cryo-vacced "beans" are coffee-beans right ?

:D

I've been waiting 5 weeks (extra time courtesy of AusPost/Customs...) and they are WORTH it!!!

Top of tins
S6uQLUJl.jpg

Inside tins
Bx8Oa8Kl.jpg

Bottom label (ingredients)
75sgqwtl.jpg

Wonderful sebo!

"A Hug" for you, great procurement Phil :)

For the record Mark, those cryo-vacced "beans" are coffee-beans right ?

:D

Ummm, yes, I think so ...

As opposed to ???

The kind of package you see the AFP on the news with in sealed evidence bags. :p

Hmmm, and I would presume that a commercial quantity that 400g? Maybe even a large commercial quantity depending on the contents ...

I'm arguing of course that the contents are entirely for personal use :)

Status
Not open for further replies.