On the hunt for a Muhle R41

gillettedeguy

It's no joke that I take Gillette DE razors very seriously in the shaving world but there are some new DE razors I want to add to my collection. Such as the Muhle R41, Merkur 34C, and the Rockwell 6S. Let me know about some other great new razors besides the three I mentioned.

It's no joke that I take Gillette DE razors very seriously in the shaving world but there are some new DE razors I want to add to my collection. Such as the Muhle R41, Merkur 34C, and the Rockwell 6S. Let me know about some other great new razors besides the three I mentioned.
Plenty of 'new' razors out there from Timeless, ATT, Rocnell, Karve, etc but depends on what you're willing to spend. I'd suggest a Slant (Merkur 37C) and an OC (Yaqi DOC as it's cheap but actually good) to compliment the above razors.

There is a Muhle R41 that was in one of the last traveling boxes that went around the country. Not sure where it is at at the moment @Mark1966 may be able to help with that.

I had promised it to @Korbz but that was some time back and I am not sure if he is still looking for one. If he does not want it it is yours.

There is a Muhle R41 that was in one of the last traveling boxes that went around the country. Not sure where it is at at the moment @Mark1966 may be able to help with that.

I had promised it to @Korbz but that was some time back and I am not sure if he is still looking for one. If he does not want it it is yours.

It is with me! I forgot to let you know. :(

Tell me what to do with it and I’ll make it so

Keep buddy. No use me keeping a razor that’s not going to get love :) got new toys to compare it to now and used a while ago (getting old so memory no longer remains lol).
It’s a nice enough razor but not the monster folk made out IMHO.

Keep buddy. No use me keeping a razor that’s not going to get love :) got new toys to compare it to now and used a while ago (getting old so memory no longer remains lol).
Thanks :) I appreciate the kindness. If or when you get ready to send it to me, I'll send you a spare 40's Gillette Super Speed I have that I don't need anymore. Only if you want it. Send me a PM IF or WHEN you need my address and name. Talk to you later.

I sent Mark1966 a PM a little bit ago telling him that nsavage requested that you contact Mark to get the razor from him so you can send it to me. He said he will get in touch with you sometime tonight. Just letting you know :)