Paste & Cut Travelling Box #4B - Reviews and Comments

38536655412_2b26fdf47b_z.jpg

Pekka Fresh Aquatic
The Pekka Aquatic lathered up on the foamy side but settled nicely on the face. Scent was pleasant but I wasn't getting aquatic, maybe a little out of the container but not whilst shaving. It ended up being a good shave but I was starting to feel irritation on clean up passes so wondering if protection isn't up there with this soap, bearing in mind other variables like razor, blade etc.
I wouldn't be inclined to purchase this soap and would easily rate the Reef Point Dragons Blood over this soap but I wouldn't say I'd never use it again.

Looking well travelled the box has returned home -

Thanks @Pbgoose

Any interest in this one @lerenau or @Ferret619 or have you had it already? If no interest from the Canberra locals we will call this one done :)

Looking well travelled the box has returned home -

Thanks @Pbgoose

Any interest in this one @lerenau or @Ferret619 or have you had it already? If no interest from the Canberra locals we will call this one done :)
I've already had it. But would be happy to help send it off to @Ferret619. Over a coffee or JD seems appropriate. :D

Might be a convenient way for me to return the other box too.

No urgency. Just whenever is convenient for peeps. I'm happy to organise something if people are interested.

So... haha, are there plans to do the travelling box again? I was pretty new to the scene last year but I love this concept

indubitably!