Perma-Sharp Supers: Try some today!

1000'S PERMA-SHARP DOUBLE EDGE SAFETY RAZOR BLADES | eBay

1000 PermaSharps for about $163 delivered, so about 16.3c/blade to your door.

I paid less than this for my GBE's but I got lucky and bought out the entire bulk supply. These are still in production and are good blades in my book.

That is about 9 1/2 years supply at two blades per week. So $17 per annum for blades - not bad. We are saving soooooooo much money with this approach!

That is about 9 1/2 years supply at two blades per week. So $17 per annum for blades - not bad. We are saving soooooooo much money with this approach!

And of course if you are using the SE/DE method then they will last twice as long. You could sit down one day and label the packs from 2012 to 2030. Now wouldn't that be fun? :) (of course not as good as Razor who can label out to about 2200.

And of course if you are using the SE/DE method then they will last twice as long. You could sit down one day and label the packs from 2012 to 2030. Now wouldn't that be fun? :) (of course not as good as Razor who can label out to about 2200.

Now THAT is a good idea!

Hey just trying to give my MARKeting guy a heads up. :)

By the way the Thomas Method thread over at Voldemorts is still going. Five pages long. Unfortunately the vast majority consider it madness but bad publicity is still good publicity.

By the way the Thomas Method thread over at Voldemorts is still going. Five pages long. Unfortunately the vast majority consider it madness but bad publicity is still good publicity.

I saw that and it just gives me a huge chuckle every time.

The next step is his own YouTube channel with 50+ short vids promoting and demonstrating the Thomas Method (R) for all to see. Then we start the tour of barber shops in the US....

......Then we start the tour of barber shops in the US....

Italy first. Shaving was invented in Italy. Everybody knows that. As his agent you should have realised that and given him and his method an Italian name. The thread would now be 20 pages long.

Last edited:
Italy first. Shaving was invented in Italy. Everybody knows that. As his agent you should have realised that and given him and his method an Italian name. The thread would now be 20 pages long.

SHHHHHHH don't tell him that - I'll get the sack!

Are these one of the blades that almost everyone gets on with?
Wondering whether I should buy some before RM strips ebay bare?

Don't bother Monsta owns every blade in existnece.

Except Treets.

And maybe Lords.