Razor storage

Rami

2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Now that I have a few. ( about 10 or so) where do I keep them. The shoe box I currently use is no good. Where do you keep yours?

I wrote a post about storing your razors here. They work very well for me.

Now that I have a few. ( about 10 or so) where do I keep them. The shoe box I currently use is no good. Where do you keep yours?

In the garage mainly.

I use lure sized tackle boxes in the shed for storage pre- resto
then they are stored in a carved wooden box in my Bedroom cupboard
it holds 14 it think it is across the top tray & is a bout 4' deep under the stray
the top tray they are all open & on the bottom I keep them in silicon impregnated socks
I also have a folder knife storage roll used for restored razors that are not up to scratch like when I notice any touch ups etc required to await honing

I use brand new (never held a cigar) timber cigar boxes. I bought 5 for $30 posted off eBay. If you are interested I'll dig up a link to the auction.

I line then with felt.

I use brand new (never held a cigar) timber cigar boxes. I bought 5 for $30 posted off eBay. If you are interested I'll dig up a link to the auction.

Sounds interesting. Why not?
Will do a trip to bunning too

bc331e367d76203bf76a3c81de404a92.jpg

@Sxot the Henri Wintermans is my favorite Cigars ;):D I haven't smoke these for a while when I was in England at the Grand Lodge of England Masonic Lounge for high ranking masons smoking these along with a very very good 1st class Scotch Whisky ;)(y)

@Sxot these are very nice how many razors do they hold?