Resin Cast Shaving Brush Handles Made in Oz

For those that may be interested in the new colour's we currently have being cast for shaving brush handles here is your sneak peak :sneaky:
All should be available for turning into handles in a couple of weeks all going well.
From Left to right and Top to bottom we have Sand & Waves, Dark Ninja, Phatom Nebula, Dark Blood, Tigers Fury, Rainbow Falls, Candy Apple, Lava Demons and lastly Berrylisous.
Thanks
Tony

tQWSCQ4.jpg
x1gqb5P.jpg
4Pm2d6t.jpg

E9ULFUs.jpg
AS45Hdd.jpg
4vDduef.jpg

s6wYlIe.jpg
TCeCvKy.jpg
e5fl8uH.jpg

@Tony Forsyth where do you supplied your Finest High Mountain White badger knot from ????
@SpeedyPC I am still currently sourcing suppliers and trying different knots so to answer your question no where in particular at the moment.
Obviously to purchase through other brush makers is not really a cost effective or viable option for me to do that, but I am always happy to fit a knot of a customers choice/purchase to one of our handles. :) The search for reputable repeatable good quality direct from the manufacturers continues.
Cheers
Tony

Would you do custom mixes? Ie can I choose a colour combo and you make it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mate. I have ideas but looking for the sabbatical to finish first. Gives me time to refine them.

Thanks mate. I have ideas but looking for the sabbatical to finish first. Gives me time to refine them.
Sabatical, Mmmm Its only February so yeh you have plenty of time to think about it @Rami ;)

@Tony Forsyth have you ever come across a mix badger/boar knot like Semogue Special Edition 2012, which pretty hard to find a mix badger/boar knot on the market.
5BsBSjl.jpg

@SpeedyPC No I have not but if I do I will keep you in mind. I guess if the manufactures were asked then they would probably do so but not sure if they would have MOQ being that they would need to be custom made/mixed

Hey @Tony Forsyth
For those like @Rami and myself, that are seriously contemplating custom rods, is there a colour palette of options available to you, that we're able to view?

Hey @Tony Forsyth
For those like @Rami and myself, that are seriously contemplating custom rods, is there a colour palette of options available to you, that we're able to view?

Sorry mate the short answer is no although as I have done above I will be releasing colour options here in advance of the castings being available, so keep watching this space. Rods are extruded through machines and are very repeatable. Ours will not be repeatable like rods as each blank whether it be me that is casting or our master caster are individually hand cast. This means that whilst they may look similar they are not and can and will vary from batch to batch, with each one being very unique in pattern and colour mix. If you wanted to have a matching set of blanks then it would be best to buy either the rod of your choice, or blanks from the same custom cast pour which I can arrange. Just like the Platypus LE Brushes they were poured/cast in batches hence why they all look similar but with no two exactly the same.
If you have a particular colour or colours that you are looking for then you can always request and I will work with you to try and achieve the end result.
The colours we will be releasing whether they be ours or our master casters will all be cast in small batches of approximately 5-6 blanks at any given time so bear that in mind if you like something or would like something cast.
I hope that answers your question.
Cheers
Tony