Russian blades supply

neongas

Sooooo...... who's rushing to stockpile Russian made blades....
  • Astra Superior Platinum & Stainless
  • Ladas Super Stainless
  • Rapira Chrome Stainless
  • Rapira Lux
  • Sputnik Teflon Coated
  • Voskhod Teflon Coated
  • Gillette Rubie Platinum Plus
  • Gillette Platinum
  • Gillette Silver Blue
  • Gillette Nacet
  • Gillette 7 O’Clock
  • PolSilver Super Iridium
  • Perma-Sharp Super (and half-blades)

• Ladas Super Stainless
  • Rapira Lux
  • Sputnik Teflon Coated
  • Voskhod Teflon Coated
  • Gillette Platinum
  • Gillette Silver Blue
  • Gillette Nacet
  • Gillette 7 O’Clock
I'm already stocked up about 4 years ago, until I'm dead

As @SpeedyPC says - I have plenty of my favorite Russian blades to see me out this 2022 Sabbatical and beyond :)

Do the Ruski's manufacture SE Artisan Club blades as I'll happily add more...?

• Ladas Super Stainless
  • Rapira Lux
  • Sputnik Teflon Coated
  • Voskhod Teflon Coated
  • Gillette Platinum
  • Gillette Silver Blue
  • Gillette Nacet
  • Gillette 7 O’Clock

I'm pretty sure that this is the beginning of the shavepocalypse ...

This might be a solution for the unfortunate Russian folks caught up in the middle of it all. They might still be able to exchange their otherwise worthless roubles for Wizamet or other quality St Petersburg blades, which they could use as a de facto currency.

This might be a solution for the unfortunate Russian folks caught up in the middle of it all.

Up there with some of the bravery seen in the Ukraine, gotta be some of the bravest people around at the moment: https://apnews.com/article/russia-u...rests-moscow-cf5dda5528937de907f8916820cfab75

1000.jpeg

'In St. Petersburg, where several hundred gathered in the city center, police in full riot gear were grabbing one protester after another and dragging some into police vans, even though the demonstration was peaceful.'

They might still be able to exchange their otherwise worthless roubles for Wizamet or other quality St Petersburg blades, which they could use as a de facto currency.

Might even be some Gilette workers amongst the crowd ...

Up there with some of the bravery seen in the Ukraine...
Indeed. Seems to me the only solution to this thing might be the Russian people hanging Putin from a lamp post. Gotta be impressed by young Volodymyr, given that his future is most likely to involve untimely demise or permanent imprisonment.

Your rights come with responsibilities! ... is the one I usually run with, yet above works equally well and is succinct to boot.

Problem taking out Putain the Puny, is his cronies will only bestow his former role to another crook that serves them.
The favourable route for Russia is, to take down their elite and place Alexei Navalny as their interim leader until democratic elections can be held.

Is sad whichever way you look at this, yet I've comfort that what appears to mean the most to Vladmir is his children, thus by default, his two grandchildren too.
He has two girls from his marriage, with one being responsible for the two grandchildren, one, maybe two girls to one or two post marriage relationship and twin boys, if information is correct.
He know dropping a single nuke will see all of them suffering horribly for decades, if they survive, thus very likely the only thing holding him back.
If they could get into his ear as well...

He know dropping a single nuke will see all of them suffering horribly for decades, if they survive, thus very likely the only thing holding him back.
If they could get into his ear as well...
Good luck with that. Just like all the people who apparently care least about climate change seem to have children who of course will be more affected by it. There's no talking anyone past that kind of disconnect.

Unfortunately, I can't see him backing down having committed so many resources and suffered so many losses.
IMO, he would be viewed by his "hawks" as a liability and their inability to defeat an inferior foe a substantial loss of face.

Just a sideshow compared to the tragedy in Ukraine but I see PayPal have now shut down their service in Russia along with Mastercard and Visa. Tibam handles are no longer listed on the Bay. Homelike will be affected too.

With SWIFT access no longer available, I wonder what Procter & Gamble will do with the manufacturing plants in Russia as they might now have issues with payments?

I wonder what Procter & Gamble will do with the manufacturing plants in Russia as they might now have issues with payments?
Manufacture tanks and BMPs perhaps? Considering the resources available to their opponents, Russia is losing a lot of armour!

Russia is providing more weaponry to Ukraine than the rest of the world.
Just needs fuel, a service and a bit of maintenance.

this war is depressing, all cos of one mad man that has the potential to bring the whole world into a third and final war. I was watching the new quite intently at the beginning but cant stomach it anymore, the Russian army is now intentionally targeting civilians now :cry:

• Ladas Super Stainless
  • Rapira Lux
  • Sputnik Teflon Coated
  • Voskhod Teflon Coated
  • Gillette Platinum
  • Gillette Silver Blue
  • Gillette Nacet
  • Gillette 7 O’Clock

Hi all. I haven't been around for a while but funnily enough I decided to pop in to basically ask the opposite question.. I've rarely met a St Petersburg blade that I didn't like, especially the Polsilvers and the Perma Sharps. My stock of Perma Sharps is getting low and it's time to stock up.

Given the current situation I can't in all good conscience buy Russian blades. Yeh, it's only pennies in the great scheme of things but that might the Ruble that sinks old mate Putin.. I need some alternative suggestions.

Over the years I've tried Personnas, Feathers, Merkur (overpriced rubbish), Derby, even Dorco, etc, and never really got on with any of them. So if Israel, Japan, Korea and Germany are off the table for me it looks like India or maybe some other Eastern European country.

Any suggestions? Surely one of the 7 O'clock line from India must come close to my beloved Perma Sharps?