Russian blades supply

fyi…Procter & Gamble said in a letter to all employees that it will still continue with ‘personal care’ product manufacturing in Russia. P&G will stop advertising and new investments. The letter is online.

ps: trivia…one of my kittens is a Russian Blue, and I see that the International Cat Federation has ‘banned’ them from being registered or competing. I’ve told my kitten.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ps: trivia…one of my kittens is a Russian Blue, and I see that the International Cat Federation has ‘banned’ them from being registered or competing. I’ve told my kitten.

Russian Blue!

Best cat we ever had, was beautiful but unfortunately died suddenly very young. I hope to get another for my wife one day, but trying to find them ...

Russian Blue!

Best cat we ever had, was beautiful but unfortunately died suddenly very young. I hope to get another for my wife one day, but trying to find them ...
Don't leave it too late. My sister's Russian Blue lived to the age of 25, outlasted her husband. My little British Blue turned 18 a couple of months ago.

Reactions: JVS
fyi…Procter & Gamble said in a letter to all employees that it will still continue with ‘personal care’ product manufacturing in Russia. P&G will stop advertising and new investments. The letter is online.

How did it take the news?