Second brush - do I nee….oh who am I kidding...what do I need?

How are you travelling with the #49 SH?
Had a few shaves with it mate, and can certainly now understand the allure of boar brushes. They have a great feel against the cheek and keep their structure well. I know it's like making a call on whether you prefer hugging a bear or a tiger but, I'd say that I prefer rubbing my face into a badger personally. Of course it's based on what I have, and have tried only, but the badger holds lather in a better way for me and I like that little scrub on the cheek (….though I still need to master the water content as early on in the lathering process I play Prohart with wetter foam everywhere…and I mean everywhere!) Having said all of that I am getting myself a boar. Not sure which yet but I will have one, probably from the Omega range.

Thanks for the lend mate. I'll send it back early next week. I'd like one last shave with it over the weekend…and need it to dry well. I am gonna miss that red handle on the window sill. It stands there so honest yet unassumingly.

..........Not sure which yet but I will have one, probably from the Omega range...........

Gotta have a boar in the stable. Am currently in the process of reknotting an old Ever Ready handle with an Omega knot. Best of both worlds, nice handle with the best boar knot you can find.

..........I am gonna miss that red handle on the window sill. It stands there so honest yet unassumingly.

Sounds like a brush tragic in the making.

Glad to hear you've got on well with it, you're very welcome. Don't feel obliged to hurry it back, feel free to keep it on that window sill until you pick a replacement.

Glad to hear you've got on well with it, you're very welcome. Don't feel obliged to hurry it back, feel free to keep it on that window sill until you pick a replacement.
You're a champ mate. Thank you!!!

I actually found a guy with a 31025 that looks very interesting. WI've got it set aside pending what he might unearth as he rifles through some boxes to see if he has some other hardware and software to sell too. Once I settle on the ultimate contents then a few days later the boar should arrive.