September 2016 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
f5f111e74e69df76f1cef5f022d97d5a.jpg
e917a41496a1b271b7a7b230affe33b3.jpg

300 Super Sword Edge blades

Thanks for the clarification on the stock availabilities @todras and @shavetheman. It's really nice to hear some detailed information regarding the matter.
Correct me if I am wrong but I don't ever recall seeing snakebite or lavender pucks or the lavender aftershave at The Stray Whisker.
I may put in an order this weekend from fine accoutrements and pick up a lather bowl also and if possible an American Blend puck or two if they are still available.

I rather liked the packaging. It's amazing how anyone could put a copyright on something so generic in this line of business, it seems as silly as having a copyright on an image of a straight razor. Essentially this is all over an array of colours placed in pattern of which represents a common fixture in this field which has been used for centuries... Remarkable! Does anyone have the copyright over sliced bread... milk... bottle caps... Ooo BLUE BOTTLE CAPS!! :rolleyes:

This is my humble contributions to this great thread. I have a few more things on the way. ;)
My compliments to The Stray Whisker. :)
Sept_16.jpg

eBay of course. Actually took a gamble on these as these only info listed was that they were wilkinson blades.
And yes, I am a bastard. I payed under $100.00 for these. And have just bought another 300.

@Nightguard you filthy bastard and you couldn't even share some wilkies which are bloody hard to find :cautious:................you lucky bastard ;)

Last edited:
eBay of course. Actually took a gamble on these as these only info listed was that they were wilkinson blades.
And yes, I am a bastard. I payed under $100.00 for these. And have just bought another 300.

WOW - well done !!!!!!

Big congrats mate. Legend :)

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW - nice score [bastard] - where did you pick up these from?

Easy there 'General'... I know how easily your passions are inflamed by the sight of bulk 'vintage' in quantity!

@Nightguard - you are killing me! I've been accumulating vintage blades over the last few months, and wilkies are bloody hard to find.
Well done.

Would it be inappropriate to say that Nighty got a whole bunch of wilkies ?

nvm me, long day :)

Have you tried any vintage blades? If so, which ones? If not, PM me and I'll send you some.

@Nightguard only vintage blades I've tried was Polsilver Stainless and I love'em, that is why I've already bought 1000 blades of Vintage Polsilver Stainless last month when I've earn the Grand Society banner, any way thanks for kind offer you keep'em because you've earn them ;)

Easy there 'General'... I know how easily your passions are inflamed by the sight of bulk 'vintage' in quantity!

Yeah, but @Nightguard is a fine upstanding bloke, worthy of honour and respect, a true gentlemen good bloke and great enabler. He truly reflects the generous spirit of P&C and I for one humbly bow at the feet of the master.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Well with a little help from the fine @Nightguard it seems that I have 1,440 of these coming my way ...

Not exactly sure how that happened but ...

I'm not sure if @Monsta_AU will NOW bestow a 'Grand Society' banner on me or double the size of the sabbatical fail ...

Well with a little help from the fine @Nightguard it seems that I have 1,440 of these coming my way ...

Not exactly sure how that happened but ...

I'm not sure if @Monsta_AU will NOW bestow a 'Grand Society' banner on me or double the size of the sabbatical fail ...
I petition for both!

Status
Not open for further replies.