Lather: Palmolive cream
Razor: Gillette tto not sure of year
Blade: Gillette Blue
Post Shave:George Alum witch hazel
Fragrance: master Bay Rum
H7HctkT2XAAGosoSA

3 pass shave
Started with the neck area first what a difference a lot less irritation
I'm really enjoying the different things that I can use now in a shave that's part of the fun

I don't know how you restrained yourself from trying it til now. Glad to hear you like it. I find the angle of the General
very intuitive which became more apparent when I got my Black Hawk. You have to concentrate a bit more with the black hawk to keep the angle correct. Sounds like you're happy with the Feather Pro blade then?
Yeah I was keen to try it out - but I have a Mongoose so was familiar with the AC type razors. The Pro blade is nice - when I tried the Pro Supers in my Feather shavettes or Mongoose just found it a bit too sharp and aggressive. Interested to see if that changes with the General. But overall, very happy with the shave and quality of the razor!

E8B465B7-AEB5-4FFB-BA58-539EE84A2CB9_zpsth35f62w.jpg

Soap: Pb Puck No:1
Brush: Zenith Boar
Razor: Black Hawk
Blade: Feather Pro Super (3)

I was a little disappointed with the Black Hawk last week but the shave today was good. Not as efficient as the General, 5 O'clock shadow coming on, but will definitely be a regular in the travel kit.

Razor:Gillette slim (4)
Blade:Nacet (2)
Soap:APR fourgere bourbon something

So I unfortunately have some medical tests tomorrow so I figured I'd spoil myself with a nice shave tonight, this was my first run with an APR product and I have to say I'm quite impressed with the product.
Im looking forward to getting a bit more experience with this product.

So I unfortunately have some medical tests tomorrow so I figured I'd spoil myself with a nice shave tonight, this was my first run with an APR product and I have to say I'm quite impressed with the product.
Good luck tomorrow mate :)

42D3YIV.jpg

Musgo Glyce
Simpson Chubby 3
Gillette Fatboy
Feather
Taylor of Old Bond St St James
TSW After Balm
Taylor of Old Bond St St James Cologne
AP Reserve Aqua di Sydney

The last of the early spring weather for a time, I fear.

Razor: Gillette Fat Boy (5)
Blade(s): Polsilver (3)
Brush: TF Lava Demon 26mm
Soap/Cream: Wholly Kaw "Man from Mayfair"
Post: Thayers Medicated, Wholly Kaw "Dance of Agrumes" After Shave balm

Again this one has a subtle scent to my nose, but has the same lathering characteristics of the other WK products,

Once more, due to the lack of scent I followed up with "Dance of Agrumes" after shave balm.

Pre: Musgo Real Lime Oil soap, Myrsol Emulsion
Brush: Tony Forsyth P&C LE 2017 Platypus

Cream: Musgo Real Orange Amber
Razor: Merkur Futur (2)
Blade: Vintage Gillette Super Silver (3)
EDP: GFT Spanish Leather

What a great cream Musgo Real is. The lanolin really makes the difference for me - lovely slick lather, and great post shave feel.
Also enjoyed Con's excellent After Balm. It spreads really well, so only a small dab is required. It soothes nicely, and leaves the face smooth and non-greasy.

Date: 17 August 2017 is nearly 6:30am in West of London

Pre: - Cold Water straight from the tap
Brush: - RazoRock Plissoft Big Bruce Synthetic 26/63mm
Lather: - Palmolive Classic Shave Stick (european version grated into a plastic tub)
Razor: - Gillette Ball End Tech 1946-50
Blade: - Gillette Silver Blue #4
Post: - Thayers Witch Hazel 'Unscented' / Bulldog Original Aftershave Balm
Fragrance: - YSL L’Homme EDT

Progress long handle
PolAg (2)
RR Bruce synth
MWF
Nivea splash

Amazing BBS today as i shaved after 3 days. It's so rare for me to miss a shave but I've been so busy packing up our apartment.

I've also added something to my lathering process... i now use a little spray bottle to spray water on my face whilst face lathering. Worked an absolute treat!!

Shower
Rockwell 6S with Lord Racer blade (8)
Tim's Greek Peach
Omega 48
Re-lather, warm rinse, Bulldog Original ASB

Another 3 pass (WTG/ATG/ATG) BBS with a much improved lather. I'm considering just using one soap at a time until I finish it to properly master the art of lathering it. Otherwise I forget what it needs when the time come around to use it.

BTW, I love big boars and I cannot lie...

Best of luck with the doctors!

Best of luck with the doctors!
Thanks bud, it didn't go great..
Basically I'm doing testing that requires three blood samples and for me to be fasted, got one sample no problem but for the second we gave up after 10 pricks and have rescheduled.

Status
Not open for further replies.