AOS NOS Tallow Sandalwood
Fine Santal Absolut
Dior Oud Ispahan EDP

2cmt4p1.jpg

Rockwell 6S R4 w/ Polsilver (7)
Semouge 830
Declaration Grooming Darkfall Soap and Splash
TSW After Balm

I'm starting to become a convert to the face lather. This brush is starting to shed a few bristles every shave though. Anyone have any experience with the Semouge 830? Is it something I might be doing to stuff it up, or is that just how it is with a 30 dollar brush?

A quick photo of my first straight razor shave on Saturday (04/08/2018).
It went well. Very slow. Just the sideburns and cheeks. No cuts. No irritation.
85xiHgVl.jpg

WOW impressive - and a photo too!

A brave step.

Pre : shower
Blade : dorco
Razor : weishi twist to open
Soap : mudder dicker
Brush : boar
Ok this is my second shave since the big earthquake here the first was shit , 4 days growth a rushed shave as I did not want to be inside. Which turned out to be right as the shave was interrupted with a tremor and i rush out side. One pass three nicks and a f#ck it will do!
Today was a little slower and nice , not my best but under the circumstances very happy!
On a side note if you can please donate to the relief fund going around ,we have one set up ,it is very much needed here .
Thank you
Terimah kasih

aMi3wltl.jpg

Received the Blackland Dart yesterday, so the first run this morning. Had the styptic pen at the ready, however totally unnecessary. Yes, there is blade feel, and yes it's efficient. However, it is also very smooth. I didn't feel like it was dragging or would bite provided there was a light touch and controlled stokes.

SV Manna (thanks @TomG )
Blackland Dart (@todras )
P&C TF Custom LE Brush
Myrsol Antesol
Thayers
Rapira Plat Lux blade (like using blades with no wax/glue when using other people's razors)

Just got done giving my Schick Injector razor another run. Just like before flawless shave, yet this time it was better. I explained in one of my previous posts that it only takes Schick Injector blades. Standard single edge blades do not work with this razor. I am for sure going to keep using my Schick Injector razor and improve my technique with it. The angle is not hard to find at all.

FATTY FRIDAY
Rockwell R4 w/Polsilver
Yaqi purple haze w/24mm synbad knot
MWF
Anherb balm

Excellent shave with Mitchell's!!
An unbeatable result in terms of closeness and post shave.

This brush is killer!! The handle is awesome and the knot is fantastic! Highly recommended!

f14ff8bf75.png

Plissonese Shaving brush
Australian Private Reserve General Ledger soap
Gillette Starburst (K1 Champagne) razor
Perma-Sharp Super (3)
Pinaud Clubman Musk Aftershave​

Because I can :) shave with what I want.
Lovely two pass DFS with light buff. Half hearted shave with a surprisingly efficient Gillette. Added length and weight was a nice change.
Oh I hate their TTO blade tab play and length.

Enjoy the weekend!

Pre: Warm water
Razor: Rockwell 6S (R4)
Blade: Ladas (1)
Brush: Razorock BC Silvertip Synthetic
Soap: Declaration Grooming Original

The DG soap was extremely slick, very impressed. The scent is nice, such as it is, but I wish it were a bit stronger. Ladas reminded me of the Astras, not very sharp but smooth and comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.