Status
Not open for further replies.
RAZOR: Comoy of London 6/8
CREAM: Proraso Red
BRUSH: Mason Pearson Best Badger knot
STROP: Dovo hanging leather
AFTERSHAVE: Proraso Red

3SwKz32.jpg

Had all the makings for a great shave, but I was constatnly interrupted and it was not at all
I know how you feel. This is why I moved all my shaving gear out to the guest bathroom :rolleyes:
Shave in the bloody laundry room problem solved, while you’re guess or visitors used the bathroom. Without any interruption during your shaves, either in the morning or before you go to bed.

Shave in the bloody laundry room problem solved, while you’re guess or visitors used the bathroom. Without any interruption during your shaves, either in the morning or before you go to bed.

That won't work, kids or the other half always find a way to disturb you. The only real way that works is shave when nobody is around.

or lock the door and bring a blue tooth speaker into the bath room with you. Cant answer to anyone you cant hear :)

Tried that, the little rascals go and turn off the mains water supply and wait for me to raise my voice, get angry, then I open the door and they are laughing at me. Then silly me melts and gives them a cuddle, cannot win. In some ways I actually miss that now.

Tried that, the little rascals go and turn off the mains water supply and wait for me to raise my voice, get angry, then I open the door and they are laughing at me. Then silly me melts and gives them a cuddle, cannot win. In some ways I actually miss that now.

lol planned attack, how old are they? pretty cluey if there onto you via the mains water

That won't work, kids or the other half always find a way to disturb you. The only real way that works is shave when nobody is around.
Don’t get married and you won’t have a problem or put up a sign on the door ‘Rack-off I’m shaving in PEACE’ can’t hear you, because, my ears are blocked with cotton or ear plugs.

QCEfcpj.jpg

Razor: Wolfman Guerrilla
Blade: Ladas Super Stainless (1)
Brush: Doug Korn D7 Turquoise
Lather: Mystic Water Lime

A fantastic mid-week shave...the Guerrilla is a truly underrated razor.

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday (y)

lol planned attack, how old are they? pretty cluey if there onto you via the mains water
6,8, and 9. Only reason they know how to do this as sometimes the local water supply has a melt down and I have to use the gravity feed rain water tanks. Oldest one taught the others.

Don’t get married and you won’t have a problem

Wise words.

Current Collection
Pre-shave:
Hot water face wash & Art of Shaving Oil Bourbon (does help with coarse beard and if shaving after a week or so)
Brush: Burl wood handle badger brush, Just added - IL Marchese collection 2 band Manchurian knot & Muhle Rocca M94
Soap/Cream: TOBS Royal Forest
Razor: Rockwell 6S and my new favourite SH Apollo Light
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue great blades well balanced between sharpness and smoothness.

collection.jpg

Hmmm, sounds like they're overdue for the barrel method of child rearing: place child in barrel, feed scraps through the bung-hole. When child is 32 years old, decide whether or not to hammer the bung in. :LOL:

I don't get asked to babysit very often... ;)

s.png

Pre-shave: Hot water, see above + Pears soap
Brush: Forgotten Art "Southern Skies" 30mm Snow Leopard
Soap/Cream: Stirling Bergamot Lavender
Razor: Razorock Hawk V3
Blade: Feather Professional Super
Post-shave: Shower, La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 and Anthelios SPF50+

Still going around rubbing my chin and scalp thinking "Mmmm, that was nice"...

Hmmm, sounds like they're overdue for the barrel method of child rearing: place child in barrel, feed scraps through the bung-hole. When child is 32 years old, decide whether or not to hammer the bung in. :LOL:

I don't get asked to babysit very often... ;)

Generation Z, make the Gen Y appear civil. (Gen Y please don't sue me for my comments):D

IMG-20210224-204946.jpg

Brush: Alpha Shaving Brushes T-400 24mm Silvertip
Razor: Karve Brass SB (D plate) + WCS Brass Handle
Blade: Gillette Rubie Platinum (4)
Pre: Shaver Heaven Noir
Post: The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 30 ml // RR New York A/S Splash // Neutrogena Hydro Boost SPF50+ lotion
WTG, ATG, Touchups = BBS

Stay Safe & Happy Shaves!

Pre-shave: Hot Shower
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Simpson shaving brush
Soap/Cream: APR General Ledger shaving soap
Razor: Muhle Rocca R95
Blade: Personna 'Lab Blue' (5)
Post-shave: APR General Ledger splash
Fragrance: APR General Ledger EDP

Last shave for a couple of days, glad it was a good one!

2FIwtVZl.jpg

In other exciting news - look here.

Status
Not open for further replies.