Soaps similar to B&M?

Title practically says it all,

Just interested if you guys know any soaps that are comparable to the performance mostly the protection and the slickness of B&M soaps. I've been using the Latha series and they've been giving me the best shaves of my life. Curious to purchase more of them and also some other soap/soap brands that make similar products that are as good (or close to) or are even better

Coming to the experts for this one (you guys) as I've got limited experience with various soaps and soap makers

Thanks in advanced <3 :D

I'm sure that many others will chip in here, but for me L&L Grooming is equal to (or actually surpasses) B&M in terms of slickness, scent and post-shave feel. There are others that come close (Stirling, Mike's, Wholly Kaw, P&B) but L&L is a notch above them.

Umm, which version?
White label vegan
White label tallow
Black label
Glissant
Latha
Reserve

Umm, which version?
White label vegan
White label tallow
Black label
Glissant
Latha
Reserve
That Reserve is a different beast. Over loaded my brush the first time I used it and it was like goo. Had to remove half of it off the brush to lather it probably. Second time took a small amount and it produced a mountain of lather. Oh and thirsty soap it is.
Can't not recommended it as for the price, lather and such a small amount is required it will last a longer time than other B&Ms. Slickness not as good IMHO.

Don't have hard water so no idea there. Someone mentioned citric acid that you add to your lathering bowl helps to lather in hard water prone areas.

That Reserve is a different beast. Over loaded my brush the first time I used it and it was like goo. Had to remove half of it off the brush to lather it probably. Second time took a small amount and it produced a mountain of lather. Oh and thirsty soap it is.
Can't not recommended it as for the price, lather and such a small amount is required it will last a longer time than other B&Ms. Slickness not as good IMHO.

Don't have hard water so no idea there. Someone mentioned citric acid that you add to your lathering bowl helps to lather in hard water prone areas.
@Barrister & Mann will correct me if wrong, yet iirc, it was tested in salt/sea water for its ability to lather and passed, so those SA folks finally might have something they can get to work with their *coughs* water.
It's upon my buy list.

I use a small amount of citric acid in the sink when I shave nowadays it does make a difference IMO