Straight shooter from Sydney

Haha Thanks @Mark1966 . Definitely a straight shooter but I also use DE's and SE's, oh boy here goes.. I use the Merkur Futur, Merkur Progress, Ikon SC101, EJ DE89, Fatip Grande, Muhle R89, Muhle R41. Single Edge: GEM 1912, Schick Injector and Rolls Razor. I don't even want to get started on the software LOL

Nice.

Let him in boy2, he will get along just fine here :)

[Hmmm, maybe I should try a straight one day ....]

Nice.

Let him in boy2, he will get along just fine here :)

[Hmmm, maybe I should try a straight one day ....]

We certainly will, well at least you know who to pick on if you ever decide to try a straight. Happy to lend out one of my own when you're ready, just give me the thumbs up and it will show up on your doorstep ;)

@Mark you are a fellow Sydney member iirc ?
Ok to pay a visit to seek your wisdom uopn a few straights and associated equipment ?
Ps the term 'gentleman' is used acronymous to it's intended definition in these waters :)

antonym, or considering we live in the antipodes - antipodal?

antonym, or considering we live in the antipodes - antipodal?
Aye, add autocorrect and on a mobile and thats the end result.
At least the message ia understandable.

Game sharing thise thoughts with someone adept in straights mate...

Reactions: MrT
Haha Thanks @Mark1966 . Definitely a straight shooter but I also use DE's and SE's, oh boy here goes.. I use the Merkur Futur, Merkur Progress, Ikon SC101, EJ DE89, Fatip Grande, Muhle R89, Muhle R41. Single Edge: GEM 1912, Schick Injector and Rolls Razor. I don't even want to get started on the software LOL
Oh this DE line up is absolute rubbish.....from the perspective that there's nothing I can sell you @Mark ....hmmmm....unless the Weber comes in behind my new AS-D2.
Great line-up....amazing to think there's room enough for yourself in that bathroom mate.

Straights are awesome. If you get the angle right, they glide beautifully across your face.

I have been using mine for 3-4 months now, and completely love it.

I was reminded the other day though, just how fine that line can be. I was lining up for a pass, and just touched my cheek with the blade - just barely set it down. Not a lot of blood flowed, but there was enough to make me reset for the rest of the shave! I also got a clear enough nick scar out of it.

I was reminded the other day though, just how fine that line can be. I was lining up for a pass, and just touched my cheek with the blade - just barely set it down. Not a lot of blood flowed, but there was enough to make me reset for the rest of the shave! I also got a clear enough nick scar out of it.
Hmmm...was going to get a straight from @Mark , but now I'm not so sure.....

FAB10_06l.jpg

...wrong thread I think mate!