SYD Sun 16th Aug - Sydney Social meet

@stillshunter , there'll definitely be a bit of that crowd but you've got a few IT guys as well so need to put in a healthy serve of this gang:
0211nerds_sub_microsoft.jpg

FWIW that is the 12 founding employees of a lil software maker called, Microsoft.......try telling me those first few Xmas parties weren't complete debauchery! The 2 gals were in hog heaven surrounded by those Adonises!

Whereas here we are still trying to work out WHERE to meet up -

WestsideFeature_1.jpg

Maybe we need a committee to decide?

Guys, I may have to pull out of this.
Family member taken to hospital via ambulance and rushed in for emergency surgery earlier this week.

If you don't hear from me, it will be a combination of that, ISP issues (read-no net) and my materialisation date around this time of year !

Guys, I may have to pull out of this.
Family member taken to hospital via ambulance and rushed in for emergency surgery earlier this week.

If you don't hear from me, it will be a combination of that, ISP issues (read-no net) and my materialisation date around this time of year !
Sorry to hear @borked. Family always comes first. Praying for a good recovery.
Sad that you won't be able to make it as these are the events you enjoy. But there'll always be more...

And we haven't got Con this weekend as he is heading to Melbourne, but we do have a special something on hand for this meet.

Am 50/50 at this stage.
If attending, have a few things I might bring along, as yet tamed from being caught in the wild.

I'm there.
emoji106.png

I guarantee by that date there will be PLENTY to discuss and pass around...
What are you compensating upon a guarantees demise ?
You best be there mate...

While we could, I need to think about those on the Easter, northern and far southern edges of the metropolis which would find it easier to follow the train tracks.
Ok, who's coming from the Easter Islands ?

Enjoy the meet up guys. I will be watching England v Jamaica in the third and fourth place final before Australia take on New Zealand for the world championship!

Nice day for it in SYD - I hope you are enjoying your catch up - game on here at NWC2015 - bronze medal game.

Am in the city now.
Caught up with an ex Kiwi player at Olympic Park awaiting Transport NSW to sort themselves out.

Well while you were boozing I was restoring Aussie sporting pride - go Diamonds

Well while you were boozing I was restoring Aussie sporting pride - go Diamonds

It ia starting to become clear now as to why you've so many razors.
To look good in a skirt, you would have to shave those pegs of yours...

BTW what position do you play ?
Is your daughter/family proud of your accomplishment today?

I play umpire @borked - well not officially of course, but the one who is always CORRECT ...