SYD Sydney Feb 2018 Meetup - 24/2/18, 1330-1530

Condolences @borked and to your family.

@Mark1966 that is actually not a bad idea. Maybe we can do a joint one and Skype from the pub's tv to the Canberra pub or go national.

@Snooze & @Monsta_AU let me know if you need me to bring anything or like to borrow, I'm open.
Will have Abbate Y La Mantia as show &tell and some blades to throw in.

... Maybe we can do a joint one and Skype from the pub's tv to the Canberra pub or go national.

That is IT - a national P&C virtual meetup! Short of you all coming to Canberra for a National Shaving Convention that sounds like a brilliant idea :)

Thank you everyone for the kind words.
I'm glad that I made time beyond what I usually do, to spend it with my Grandfather this last week.
Whilst he is family, he was one of the few within the family tree that I considered a friend.
I can only hope that the most humble human I've ever met, finds the love of his life awaiting him and the peace that I know she will bring him, which he deserves.
Being his favourite shave product ever, every time I use this, I will remember him :)

Unfortunately not, yet I'm lucky enough to have him pass down his Slim when I began this pursuit :)
He appeared to derive great pleasure seeing it used again :)

Pleased to see you getting some nice memories coming to mind in this dark time. We definitely missed you today and we even had @MrT and @filobiblic turning up today. Small group but very enjoyable conversation.

I am considering a venue change next month - one of my favourite burger places has closed at World Square but has opened at the Orange Grove hotel in Lilyfield - not that far away from the current location. They also do a range of chicken and other things other than just burgers. A little easier to get to as well, and you could use the light rail and a short walk and burn off some calories instead. Happy to hear some ideas of those that might want to attend.

I am very sorry for your loss @borked

Thank you everyone for the kind words.
I'm glad that I made time beyond what I usually do, to spend it with my Grandfather this last week.
Whilst he is family, he was one of the few within the family tree that I considered a friend.
I can only hope that the most humble human I've ever met, finds the love of his life awaiting him and the peace that I know she will bring him, which he deserves.
Being his favourite shave product ever, every time I use this, I will remember him :)
Not sure if you recall but I had the pleasure to meet him a year or so ago. I believe he was the middle man for some goods exchanging between us. A fine man with a beautiful spirit. He was most kind and amicable. I can see why he was a favourite family member of yours. His absence will be surely felt hard by you. My heart-felt sympathy at your loss my friend.