SYD Sydney November Meetup - Saturday 11th November

Discussion started by todras, Oct 15, 2017.

1. todras

todras est Français pour après-rasage Artisan Producer Menth Dealer

• When: Saturday 11th November, 1.30pm to 3.30pm
    • Where: The Riverview Hotel, 29 Birchgrove Road, Balmain. Upstairs in the courtyard Google Maps Reference
    • What to bring: Whatever you like! New Brushes, Razors, Soaps, Creams, Blades or just your good self.
    This will be another informal casual gathering and a chance for us to bring our recent acquisitions - everything from shaving related items through to watches!

See you all there :)

@Monsta_AU @SydBJW @borked @MrT @tullfan @nav1 @Nonick @Question @Mark @Mark1966 @Brendan @dewynter @pyrokov @cranky @thisISjoel @gthomas04 @Snooze @shavetheman @the_shaving_sailor @RustyBlade @Rami @Itsonlyblood @ShaveOn @filobiblic @FluffyGroodle @dangerman @ShaveOn

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2017
  2. the_shaving_sailor

the_shaving_sailor Member 2018 Sabbatical

I sadly will still be away until Mid December but am looking forward to the P&C first annual Christmas party!!!

RustyBlade, Snooze and todras like this.
  3. Snooze

Snooze Active Member 2017 Sabbatical Fail

Great idea @the_shaving_sailor - complete with Secret Santa :stig:

4. the_shaving_sailor

the_shaving_sailor Member 2018 Sabbatical

That's it mate!! Start discussing it with the lads at the meet up and let's push to get it going

Snooze likes this.
  5. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Staff Member Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail

OK guys - given the Christmas rush I'd set the date early and earlier in December I think

the_shaving_sailor and Snooze like this.
  6. todras

I would like a cased nickel toggle please secret santa, or failing that a bottom dial.

A December meetup is on the cards, and it will be earlier in the month well before all the Christmas family commitments start and people become busy.

Snooze and the_shaving_sailor like this.
  7. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Staff Member Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail

You do realise that Santa is not real ...

todras likes this.
  8. SpeedyPC

SpeedyPC Active Member Grand Society 2017 Sabbatical Fail

Sssssssh not in front on the Children @Mark1966

Rami likes this.
  9. dangerman

dangerman Member

I'd say I'm a tentative yes.

todras likes this.
  10. todras

But just think, we could make him real and all it would take would be a cased nickel toggle!!

11. RustyBlade

RustyBlade Member 2018 Sabbatical

We could all throw in twenty bucks and make @todras create us a wee little Xmas splash and soap set for the holiday break :sneaky: and dress him up as Santa to present it.

todras and borked like this.
  12. borked

borked Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat Grand Society Group Buy Associate Da Menth Heads

Are you sure you want a spiced pumpkin set that badly?

RustyBlade, todras and Mark1966 like this.
  13. RustyBlade

RustyBlade Member 2018 Sabbatical

Lol, yes typical holiday scent and very American. Try again with a down under theme. Like gum trees and sea spray.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    borked likes this.
  14. todras

Not going to happen, far to busy with upcoming releases :)

RustyBlade likes this.
  15. todras

I will bring along the final iterations of the AP Reserve Summer releases (Lightning Ridge and Suitably Attired Summer) and also the next P&C exclusive AP Reserve Release 'Coolabah' that is based around Creed's Aventus with a twist.

16. Snooze

Snooze Active Member 2017 Sabbatical Fail

Worth coming for that "sneak preview" alone from @todras ! Looking forward to catching up with the Sydney crew and whoever else can drop in (y)

ShaveOn, RustyBlade and todras like this.
  17. FluffyGroodle

FluffyGroodle Member

I should be able to make it if all goes well the rest of this week :)

Snooze, todras and ShaveOn like this.
  18. todras

Really looking forward to catching up with everyone, it's always such a pleasant afternoon.

borked and Snooze like this.
  19. todras

If anyone has a bottle of Santa Maria Novella Tabacco Toscano Cologne can they please bring it to the meetup, I would like to take a whiff for something I am working on currently.

20. dangerman

dangerman Member

I've got some urgent work to get done this weekend, so I'm looking more like a long shot at this stage.

todras likes this.