SYD Sydney November Meetup - Saturday 11th November

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
Menth Dealer
  • When: Saturday 11th November, 1.30pm to 3.30pm
  • Where: The Riverview Hotel, 29 Birchgrove Road, Balmain. Upstairs in the courtyard Google Maps Reference
  • What to bring: Whatever you like! New Brushes, Razors, Soaps, Creams, Blades or just your good self.
This will be another informal casual gathering and a chance for us to bring our recent acquisitions - everything from shaving related items through to watches!

See you all there :)

@Monsta_AU @SydBJW @borked @MrT @tullfan @nav1 @Nonick @Question @Mark @Mark1966 @Brendan @dewynter @pyrokov @cranky @thisISjoel @gthomas04 @Snooze @shavetheman @the_shaving_sailor @RustyBlade @Rami @Itsonlyblood @ShaveOn @filobiblic @FluffyGroodle @dangerman @ShaveOn

Last edited by a moderator:

todras

Menth Dealer
OK guys - given the Christmas rush I'd set the date early and earlier in December I think
I would like a cased nickel toggle please secret santa, or failing that a bottom dial.

A December meetup is on the cards, and it will be earlier in the month well before all the Christmas family commitments start and people become busy.

todras

Menth Dealer
If anyone has a bottle of Santa Maria Novella Tabacco Toscano Cologne can they please bring it to the meetup, I would like to take a whiff for something I am working on currently.