SYD Sydney Special Meetup - 28 August 12-2pm @Katoomba

Should have advised,meeting is in centre above Coles supermarket,basement parking available.
Additional basement parking available further down the road below Big W

BOOM!

It is today!

Have a great meet-up guys - wish I was there.

Are we allowed to talk reg announcement? I am in a bit of a conundrum.

Are we allowed to talk reg announcement? I am in a bit of a conundrum.

I'm not sure if you can talk 'reg announcement' but I hope to hear lots of stories! Come on guys, are you home from your adventure to the Mountains yet?

4761a59c2598bf5213d4b63f890d03e2.jpg

And much fun was had by all who popped in!!! Plenty of new products to smell and see what it was like in person. We had tables to lay down various items to display, trade or sell.

0e7868731b45442f79f55baa43b45b4e.jpg

This is some of @borked 's collection (just the Shaver Heaven and B&M really!).

We had great fun chatting and meeting each other. It was great to meet and chat with Charky- he has plenty of new items coming soon including a very nice DE razor for an even nicer price!!!

Con and Kim put on a spectacular event with lots of goodies (secret items being released soon -including some we received samples of to try early). The venue was great.

A huge thanks to @shavetheman from The Stray Whisker for sponsoring and co-hosting the event today. They really went over and beyond by generously donating their time, door prizes and the lunch.

Thanks to for Charky visiting and giving samples (yes!!!?!) and door prizes. It was great to have his visit to Australia coincide with this meet. He will return in 6 months and will be keen to make another meet (Sydney and Melbourne?).

4761a59c2598bf5213d4b63f890d03e2.jpg

And much fun was had by all who popped in!!! Plenty of new products to smell and see what it was like in person. We had tables to lay down various items to display, trade or sell.

0e7868731b45442f79f55baa43b45b4e.jpg

This is some of @borked 's collection (just the Shaver Heaven and B&M really!).

We had great fun chatting and meeting each other. It was great to meet and chat with Charky- he has plenty of new items coming soon including a very nice DE razor for an even nicer price!!!

Con and Kim put on a spectacular event with lots of goodies (secret items being released soon -including some we received samples of to try early). The venue was great.

A huge thanks to @shavetheman from The Stray Whisker for sponsoring and co-hosting the event today. They really went over and beyond by generously donating their time, door prizes and the lunch.

Thanks to for Charky visiting and giving samples (yes!!!?!) and door prizes. It was great to have his visit to Australia coincide with this meet. He will return in 6 months and will be keen to make another meet (Sydney and Melbourne?).
Adelaide is where the action is :ROFLMAO:

Guys, if you could of, yet didn't attend, you really did miss out.
A big shout out to both Con and Kim @shavetheman trading as www.thestraywhisker.com.au and @Monsta_AU for hosting this joint event, not only for a meet up, yet to honour Peter Charky Charkalis from www.shavingshoponline.com affording us with a visit AND SAMPLES!
Great location, feed, company and day overall.
As for travel, 95KM took 75 minutes, so hardly a gigantic pain, including weekend warriors and Sunday drivers.
Was actually a pleasant drive and great weather to boot :)

@gthomas04 I know how you like to pluck low hanging fruit, was plenty at this one mate :)