ADL The Bi-weekly Adelaide get together

My apologies for this one, am in the doghouse for not getting home till 10am today from 'after work drinks' on friday night.

See you at the next one.

Oh dear, not THE doghouse I hope ...

@Mark1966 yep....THAT doghouse. She suggested that now I've stayed out all nite with mates, she can do that with her friends too, when I said 'no it doesn't', I was asked if that meant there was one set of rules for me, and one for her.... I foolishly said yes.

sent from the doghouse

@Mark1966 yep....THAT doghouse. She suggested that now I've stayed out all nite with mates, she can do that with her friends too, when I said 'no it doesn't', I was asked if that meant there was one set of rules for me, and one for her.... I foolishly said yes.

sent from the doghouse

Oh no, that sounds pretty terminal, possibly the Doghouse II -

For a quality night out with the lads, I'm more then happy to sleep in the doghouse, At least I'd get some sleep.
Yeah was a quality night out Robbo.... will most likely do it again. Just need to time it so it doesn't fall on the same weekend as our Adelaide catchup.

As one of the P&C boxes is coming to Adelaide first (and likely to be delivered on Monday or Tuesday) It would be good to arrange a meetup when the time comes for it to change hands as well......

Yep sounds perfect @nsavage (y)

And next Sunday is Easter any way - so how about Sun.23 everyone?

Well it is technically tomorrow so the next Adelaide meet-up will be:

When: Sunday, April 23, 2017
Time: 2 pm
Where: Cafe Bravo, 144 The Parade (corner Edward St)

Looking very much forward seeing you all there and even more the Travel Box ;)