ADL The Bi-weekly Adelaide get together

@khun_diddy friend was there once or twice (sorry forgot his name) - he was definitely in his early 20's...

If it helps: I started shaving when I was 14 :D :D :D

The Adelaide Platypus Party will be next Sunday:

When: Sunday, February 19, 2017
Time: 2 pm
Where: Cafe Bravo, 144 The Parade (corner Edward St)

Of course all members not receiving a Platypus are also more than welcome - hope to see you all there (y)

Last edited:
What is conflicting about my post - Sunday of course :D :D :D

Sorry about that - 100% Sunday

Who is saying anything about the 17th - the 19th of course :oops::oops::oops:

OK really sorry about this - I had a really had a fun Sunday yesterday, but maybe I shouldn't have organised this afterwards ;)

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 19th @ 2 PM

The Adelaide Platypus Party will be next Sunday:

When: Sunday, February 19, 2017
Time: 2 pm
Where: Cafe Bravo, 144 The Parade (corner Edward St)

Of course all members not receiving a Platypus are also more than welcome - hope to see you all there (y)

What? You mean you Adeladians will just set a time and a date and people turn up? Regularly? and have a good time? Swap and share stuff?

Surely there is a need for long thread discussion about the pros and cons of one time or another, debate about the best and safest locations etc etc?

Or does that only happen in the more 'complicated' cities #nonames ;)

Surely there is a need for long thread discussion about the pros and cons of one time or another, debate about the best and safest locations etc etc?

Or does that only happen in the more 'complicated' cities #nonames ;)

It would be correct to assume that used to happen in some other cities, I don't think that will be the case any longer however. The next Sydney meetup with some nice surprises will be announced very shortly.