ADL The Bi-weekly Adelaide get together

If there ever was an Adelaide meeting to join - this one would be it. A super generous package from @todras arrived just in time (y)

AS_Balms_S_zps3vnn3y9b.jpg

Unfortunately I'm out this w/e guys.

See you at the next one.

After you get a chance to try and evaluate the scents and balms, I would really like to hear the thoughts of the 'Adelaide Crew' in the review thread .

There is a very high calibre of wet-shavers in SA, with lots of elite 'A list' shaving gear to boot. Your opinions, criticisms and praises would be of great assistance in helping me learn and improve my project, scents and balms :)

Thanks for the great meet-up guys - small buy we had a great time!

And because it was so nice - let's do another one soon:

When: Sunday, Dec.11.2016
Time: 2pm
Where: Cafe Bravo, 144 The Parade (corner Edward St)

Looking very much forward to you all (y)

After you get a chance to try and evaluate the scents and balms, I would really like to hear the thoughts of the 'Adelaide Crew' in the review thread .

There is a very high calibre of wet-shavers in SA, with lots of elite 'A list' shaving gear to boot. Your opinions, criticisms and praises would be of great assistance in helping me learn and improve my project, scents and balms :)
You are far too kind and also far too generous @todras, a true gen oops sorry I mean a real mongrel of a bloke. Initial impressions of the samples are highly favourable and I am very much looking forward to sharing my thoughts with everyone!

And because it was so nice - let's do another one soon:

When: Sunday, Dec.11.2016
Time: 2pm
Where: Cafe Bravo, 144 The Parade (corner Edward St)

Looking very much forward to you all (y)

You guys have such a cool thing going on down in SA with your regular meet-up's :)

Because you are so cool, I will endeavor to get the next lot of testers down to you for then, it's only 3 or 4 this time (I think I forgot to send Sandalwood, Lime Verbena last time ?) but I would like to know what you all think at any rate given your collective experience.

You guys have such a cool thing going on down in SA with your regular meet-up's :)

Because you are so cool, I will endeavor to get the next lot of testers down to you for then, it's only 3 or 4 this time (I think I forgot to send Sandalwood, Lime Verbena last time ?) but I would like to know what you all think at any rate given your collective experience.
I hear tell that you are down here in Adelaide for a week or two over Christmas @todras. Perhaps we can arrange a meetup when you are in Adelaide as well?

Yes @nsavage I will be in SA from 23rd for 3 or 4 days, staying in Somerton Park visiting my mum over Christmas. I'd like to grab a coffee with you guys if we can arrange something.

Tell me, did I include samples of the Sandalwood, Lime Verbena - SV or did I forget to put them in the stuff I sent to @alfredus ?

Yes @nsavage I will be in SA from 23rd for 3 or 4 days, staying in Somerton Park visiting my mum over Christmas. I'd like to grab a coffee with you guys if we can arrange something.

Tell me, did I include samples of the Sandalwood, Lime Verbena - SV or did I forget to put them in the stuff I sent to @alfredus ?
I didn't get a sample of either of those so I assume not.

The ones you have sent all smell amazing! So far Coconut Sandalwood and Alfredus' choice are leading the pack scent wise.

I believe that I have a White Tea and Ginger Mystic Waters sample from you as well so today;s shave is going to be a real treat.

I for one would be keen to catch up and I believe that @bald as is also keen, It is a busy time of the year but perhaps some others have some free time up their sleeve as well.

I didn't get a sample of either of those so I assume not.

I don't think anyone did, I was in such a hurry with work being so flat out at the moment (14hr days) I think I f*cked up and forgot to bottle it up and send it out. I will include it with the 2 other new ones Ill send to Alfredus.

The White Tea and Ginger is one of my favorite Mystic soaps, it's a cracker in warm weather so I just had to do a splash and balm for it - I hope you like it, I really do :)

I don't think anyone did, I was in such a hurry with work being so flat out at the moment (14hr days) I think I f*cked up and forgot to bottle it up and send it out. I will include it with the 2 other new ones Ill send to Alfredus.

The White Tea and Ginger is one of my favorite Mystic soaps, it's a cracker in warm weather so I just had to do a splash and balm for it - I hope you like it, I really do :)
Not to worry mate. It is a busy time of the year for everyone. You don't have to send anything. What you have sent is most generous :).

I was lucky enough to get a SV :) With the cleanliness of the scent, it's going to be good on some of the hotter days coming up. I'd be interested to see what a touch of something sweeter like vanilla does to the mix.

The ones you have sent all smell amazing! So far Coconut Sandalwood and Alfredus' choice are leading the pack scent wise.

Mine too. Not usually a big coconut fan, but this is great.

I was lucky enough to get a SV :) With the cleanliness of the scent, it's going to be good on some of the hotter days coming up. I'd be interested to see what a touch of something sweeter like vanilla does to the mix.

I was toying with a touch of jasmine or lilly of the valley actually for a slight note of sweetness, vanilla is also a possibility which I will keep in mind :)