ADL The Bi-weekly Adelaide get together

I have to apologize. I had a very busy weekend and was posting and replying to PM's on the fly and in a hurry. Here is the formal announcement.

The next meet-up is this coming Saturday and will feature an interstate guest @todras!

When: Saturday, December 24, 2016
Time: 12pm
Where: Cafe Bravo, 144 The Parade (corner Edward St)

Note that due to this being Christmas Eve the time has been brought forward. Hopefully this accommodates and enables as many to attend as possible.

Look forward to seeing you there :)

Have a great time everyone (y)

Looks like a mild balmy spring day on Saturday in ye olde Adelaide.

That's what you call the well honed and straight South Australian sense of humor I'm guessing, the bloke on the weather mumbled something about a record heatwave and the hottest Christmas since 1945.

Still, give me a chance to buy you that beer ;)

Maybe I will have to pick @todras on the zx6r.....

I just googled that and I really hope you bloody well don't...

I live a fairly sedate life man, I read plenty of books, drive a 2016 Mazda 3 SP25, and spend far to many hours in front of my computers or watching films. Getting on a motorbike that is part of (and I quote) "..the Japanese ninja sport bike series" with a PWR like that thing will have and making haste to a wet-shaving meetup is not something I see myself doing this Christmas or any other :D

I just googled that and I really hope you bloody well don't...

I live a fairly sedate life man, I read plenty of books, drive a 2016 Mazda 3 SP25, and spend far to many hours in front of my computers or watching films. Getting on a motorbike that is part of (and I quote) "..the Japanese ninja sport bike series" with a PWR like that thing will have and making haste to a wet-shaving meetup is not something I see myself doing this Christmas or any other :D
:LOL:

Great you had a great time guys (y)(y)(y)