The finished products sticky

The fat lady has sung !!!

MQSuV08.jpg

Only the third cream I had ever completed....18 months later, its done and dusted. We move on.

There are actually two finished products in this shot but samples don't count do they.

f9289eb918e12bc3bec050e4a9fcc093.jpg
How do you finish a Simpson Chubby 2? I'd say at worst it was a little ragged round the edges mate.

Tell you what, for the cost of postage, I'll take her off your hands, and make sure she gets recycled.

I missed the broken straight razor there too, but then I'll be the first to admit I know nothing about them, and will leave that up to others looking for low hanging fruit to offer to rehouse it.

How do you finish a Simpson Chubby 2? I'd say at worst it was a little ragged round the edges mate.

Tell you what, for the cost of postage, I'll take her off your hands, and make sure she gets recycled.

I missed the broken straight razor there too, but then I'll be the first to admit I know nothing about them, and will leave that up to others looking for low hanging fruit to offer to rehouse it.

Very good. [emoji38]

I used this generously every night for many months! I would suggest you go buy some but...

f4b9bf8511a2fdb22f0f1756b20b91b3.jpg
Agree - the Shaver Heaven Balms are really good. I use them as a final evening moisturiser.