The finished products sticky

A sad day as I say goodbye to an old friend, my Mike's Natural Shaving Soap, Barbershop -

I think that this was my first 'artisan' purchase when Mike's was getting ALL the hype. It has been a consistently good performer, especially during the May Madness when only one product was used.

Goodbye old friend and thank you ...

Some of you have the potential to go 10 years or more between using the same hard/ software combination yet you still manager to post in here fairly regularly.

Other than M66 and his collection, do the rest of you have loads of soaps / aftershaves / basins you just never use?

This post dedicated to my good mate @eggbert - two days in a row and two products finished!

Good thing that a new one is ready and waiting!

A couple of weeks ago I finished a tub of Barrister & Mann Bay Rum. Easily my favourite soap. Time to start on the second one, and put it in the rotation with Proraso Green.

Bloody hell. This was bought in the 2015 group buy, and I still have basically 2 tubs of Latha, as well. I could be a while.

A couple of weeks ago I finished a tub of Barrister & Mann Bay Rum. Easily my favourite soap. Time to start on the second one, and put it in the rotation with Proraso Green.

Bloody hell. This was bought in the 2015 group buy, and I still have basically 2 tubs of Latha, as well. I could be a while.
Use more product and get more lather as well.

Proraso Menthol and Eucalyptus Shaving Soap - finally!

I have no Proraso soap in my drawer any more - end of an era for something that has ALWAYS been there ...

Finished_Sanskrit.jpg

Thanks Sanskrit!

Some of you have the potential to go 10 years or more between using the same hard/ software combination yet you still manager to post in here fairly regularly.

Other than M66 and his collection, do the rest of you have loads of soaps / aftershaves / basins you just never use?

Nope. Currently about 15, some a in a box as they are "off season". Those left in the drawer get a regular touch up.

Are you going to get another tub??

Not for a while me thinks. Will need a few more postings here before I do!

Not for a while me thinks. Will need a few more postings here before I do!
Stuff takes forever to finish.
I've still got an almost untouched cream from the previous formulation, and I think they changed that in 2012!