The finished products sticky

I use ARKO! hear me roar

I smell too bad to ignore

(with apologies to Helen Reddy)
... And smelling like this I'm not finding any friends.
Cause I've used better stuff before
But my feigned pride shows I'm a tight arse to the core
No I'm never paying just to smell decent soap again. ...

I have finished a tube of Proraso Red (It's really hard to get the last bit out, and even thought you've used it for 4 months it still seems a shame to toss that last bit)

Also a tube of Coates Sandlewood, which wasn't bad.

I didn't know ARKO was made in Turkey? Well their parents company is Turkish anyway. They should include some small Turkish Delight samples with their soaps to help them sell. http://www.evyap.com.tr/en/markalar/markalar.asp

Has taken about a month, yet have managed to finish a puck of Crabtree & Evelyn West Indian Lime used exclusively to break in a Semogue and Omega.

.............I didn't know ARKO was made in Turkey? Well their parents company is Turkish anyway.........

Oh my god, have we another ARKO!!!! convert (please note the obligatory exclamation marks NN)? I'm almost in tears. When you become a member of this exclusive club we'll use five exclamation marks.

Has taken about a month, yet have managed to finish a puck of Crabtree & Evelyn West Indian Lime used exclusively to break in a Semogue and Omega.

An entire puck in one month? You've got one huge face! Semogues don't need breaking in. They come pre-broken straight from the factory.

An entire puck in one month? You've got one huge face! Semogues don't need breaking in. They come pre-broken straight from the factory.
Hmm, I'm sure I mentioned it was used to break in the two brushes and not to shave with them.
I'd lather the suckers up while having a shower and use the soap squeezed out onto my hand to clean the glass in there, so that's at least 60 uses as sometimes I'd double up for the sake of it.
They're both yet to hit my face, yet the Omega has just been loaned out to an associate with an unidentified Gillette, a puck of Amber Col Conk and a tuck of Astra Greens in the hope of converting someone.

Didn't know the Semogue's were factory broken in though(choosing to take your comment literally and not as an insult as I suspect as intended).

Oh my god, have we another ARKO!!!! convert (please note the obligatory exclamation marks NN)? I'm almost in tears. When you become a member of this exclusive club we'll use five exclamation marks.

FFS get a room. And some air freshener for the arko.

Oh my god, have we another ARKO!!!! convert (please note the obligatory exclamation marks NN)? I'm almost in tears. When you become a member of this exclusive club we'll use five exclamation marks..

I've never tried ARKO!!!! Pjotr - but it seems to be a love or hate product, I was just looking at where it was made. $1.50 a stick in the States! cheep cheep cheep

The exclamation marks tally reminds me of a friend who joined the '3' phone network in the early days. Another guy says "I guess they'll have to call it '4' now. Chuckle.

What does arko smell like Drubbing?

What does arko smell like Drubbing?

No point in asking him his well known prejudices will prevent him from making an unbiased comment. As a sometimes user of ARKO!!!! I an attest it has a hint of lemon (ands probably a larger hint of a well used urinal). But it is incredibly cheap and lathers like a bastard so us ARKO!!!! users forgive it its sins.

Ammonia, or azane, is a compound of nitrogen and hydrogen with the formula NH3. It is a colourless gas with a characteristic pungent smell.

I'm beginning to get the picture. I used to help my dad clean carpets in the school holidays. Many a pet stain burnt its way into my memory.

I saw this referenced in a low class part of town one day as some lost souls contribution to the streetscape

"Azanes out!" I believe it said. At the time I thought it poorly spelled racist garbage but perhaps it was just a fussy wet shaver!

I saw this referenced in a low class part of town one day as some lost souls contribution to the streetscape

"Azanes out!" I believe it said. At the time I thought it poorly spelled racist garbage but perhaps it was just a fussy wet shaver!

Laughing.

I often marvel at the skill in real graffiti art. Tagging is a mugs game. Should be instant deportation to a gulag.

Laughing.

I often marvel at the skill in real graffiti art. Tagging is a mugs game. Should be instant deportation to a gulag.
Hear hear, tagging and graffiti are poles apart.
One demonstrates talent as a minimum...

Imagine the house of a local Cat lady. With no litter trays. If you were blind, you might think you'd stumbled into an arko store.

You and your cat references. Do you feed your cats lemon rind? Shouldn't have cats anyhow. Maybe I should bring Eddie the lab round to firstly cover your house in fur, then eat your cats and finally have a nibble on your headphones. Believe me, you'd rather be shaving with ARKO!!!!(!). Please note fifth exclamation mark in brackets. Don't like the sounds NN, our potential fifth member, is making about it.

Last edited: