The finished products sticky

T&H Trafalgar Cream

Needed to find some space so I worked on finished off this one over the last week.

Sense of accomplishment :)

Finally finished a tub of Eton TOBS. Now to pick one of the ten others sitting in storage...or keep smashing the ARKO!!!@!#!$! stick.

Would it be appreciated if I wander over there and see if there's a well shaven bunch of staff there ?

Would it be appreciated if I wander over there and see if there's a well shaven bunch of staff there ?
They're probably having an interstate contest with the workers in Sunshine West (VIC), who have the advantage of our Himage orders….

Last edited:
Yep I'm posting in the finished product sticky. Holding back tears of joy. Tube of SIM. Gone. Finished. Shouldn't really be happy as you can't get the stuff for love nor money any more but I've got a few tubes up my sleeve and the rate I go through them it'll be years before I regret being happy about it. Enjoy!!!

SIM.jpg

Yep I'm posting in the finished product sticky. Holding back tears of joy. Tube of SIM. Gone. Finished. Shouldn't really be happy as you can't get the stuff for love nor money any more but I've got a few tubes up my sleeve and the rate I go through them it'll be years before I regret being happy about it. Enjoy!!!
A little happy for you and yet a little sad mate. I have a stick of SIM and a tub of P160. Both are used very sparingly, as the realities are when they're gone, they are gone forever. Must say nothing else smells like SIM!

A little happy for you and yet a little sad mate. I have a stick of SIM and a tub of P160. Both are used very sparingly, as the realities are when they're gone, they are gone forever. Must say nothing else smells like SIM!

This is true but I've got an ample stash of SIM sticks and cream. And yes nothing else smells like SIM. My all time favorite scent.

Scuse ignorance - what is SIM? I like tubes of cream

They sell it in tubes? Wow

Too bad I missed himage it was going for 15$

They sell it in tubes? Wow

Too bad I missed himage it was going for 15$
What was, SIM? Their soap was discontinued a couple of years ago. Only thing still in production is some splashes I believe. Soap is jumped on within seconds anywhere it is posted for sale. Quite the commodity

What was, SIM? Their soap was discontinued a couple of years ago. Only thing still in production is some splashes I believe. Soap is jumped on within seconds anywhere it is posted for sale. Quite the commodity

I unfortunately discovered it just as it was going out of production. Ended up hassling/persuading a load of German e-bayers to sell some sticks to me. Paid a lot for it but I'm guessing I'd probably make a profit if I were to sell now.

I unfortunately discovered it just as it was going out of production. Ended up hassling/persuading a load of German e-bayers to sell some sticks to me. Paid a lot for it but I'm guessing I'd probably make a profit if I were to sell now.
You're not selling mate. Enjoy them to the full.