SYD The Great P&C Sydney Christmas Gathering - Saturday 2nd December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming that I can't make it.
Forgot Christmas get together that my partner agreed for us all to attend so Sat is out.
Very jealous as should be a very fun afternoon and having Dan's offerings
The KK will just have to go to my brother for xmas now.

@todras so what are you going to call it?
Or it that up to us to name it?

@todras so what are you going to call it?

Oh it's named already and the labels are printed, its a surprise for the day. I think its bloody funny myself, quite a nice fragrance too - a few things I have really wanted to muck around with but have not because of their cost making an AP Reserve release just bloody silly.

It's all a bit of fun for Christmas, ill bring a few bottles to give out and that will be that - the rest I will most likely give away on the forum for postage costs along with the remainder of the Summer samples I have, I will keep you one until next time we catch up, all good.

Before I forget, if people could post here saying they are coming or not it will save me lugging bottles of splash to the meet-up. If you are a regular and want me to keep you one, say so too otherwise I will give them away on the forum.

Last edited:
Oh it's named already and the labels are printed, its a surprise for the day. I think its bloody funny myself, quite a nice fragrance too - a few things I have really wanted to muck around with but have not because of their cost making an AP Reserve release just bloody silly.

It's all a bit of fun for Christmas, ill bring a few bottles to give out and that will be that - the rest I will most likely give away on the forum for postage costs along with the remainder of the Summer samples I have, I will keep you one until next time we catch up, all good.

Before I forget, if people could post here saying they are coming or not it will save me lugging bottles of splash to the meet-up. If you are a regular and want me to keep you one, say so too otherwise I will give them away on the forum.
Spiced Pumpkin? :p

I plan to be there, unless life throws another spanner in the works.

Absolutely, and very gracious of you.
Lucky bunch of Sydneysiders to have you there Dan (y) a real treat.
Hope the boys have a great time and get involved in the KK as a bit of fun.
Lucky I'm absent as someone nearly got an arko stick :joyful:

Absolutely, and very gracious of you.
Lucky bunch of Sydneysiders to have you there Dan (y) a real treat.
Hope the boys have a great time and get involved in the KK as a bit of fun.
Lucky I'm absent as someone nearly got an arko stick :joyful:
@gthomas04 might of been persuaded to turn up knowing that :)

I'm hoping to be there too, but not till after 2pm. Very much looking forward to my second meet up.
Not only was mind was blown by the last meeting but it was fantastic to meet so many nice people.

Bummer,just found out from my employer that I am irreplaceable.
Dan could you put a bottle away for me please.
I hope you all have a great time.

So I've something prepared for the Kris Kringle Kollection and no, it's not wrapped in a white bed sheet with two eye holes cut out...
May be running late, yet at this stage, I'm attending and I've something new with an interesting history :)

No, we are all done. We moved out around 3.30pm as most of us didn't want the parking fines!

A very good meet, although small. A very special presentation was performed, more detail on that later.

So I checked on the maceration of the Christmas gathering fragrance today and it's coming along just beautifully. An oriental, definitely floral, and certainly a design that opens with the finest Japanese citrus, because it would be unforgivable not to. Despite all these facets it still remains masculine...so what's it called ?

Top Notes Include: Yuzu Fruit, Yuzu Zest & Kaffir Lime
Heart Notes Include: Carnation, Ivy, Plumeria & Damask Rose
Base Notes include: Ambergris, Olibanum, Myrrh & Rock Rose

:artist:
...and it smells sensational.
Also female approved thus far to boot :)
We indeed are unbelievably lucky to have you as a member and a friend here @todras and I for one thank you for what you've done here, indeed humbled and most appreciative :)

Thanks to all. Once again hugely educational and enjoyable.

I am overwhelmed by the generosity of our members. Thank you to those concerned for broadening my horizons and giving me a chance to experience blades and soaps from days gone by.
Meeting in person was great, I'm really feeling like I'm getting to know people.

Oh and the gossip was great too! If anyone out there hasn't gone to one I'd highly recommend the experience if you get a chance.

..and it smells sensational.

Yeah it's not to foul is it :cool:

Glad you like it, your namesake fragrance - and a happy Christmas to you and your family my friend :)

Oh and the gossip was great too! If anyone out there hasn't gone to one I'd highly recommend the experience if you get a chance.

it was great catching up again too man...what happens at the Sydney meetups stays at the Sydney meetups ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.