SYD The Great P&C Sydney Christmas Gathering - Saturday 2nd December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all. Once again hugely educational and enjoyable.

I am overwhelmed by the generosity of our members. Thank you to those concerned for broadening my horizons and giving me a chance to experience blades and soaps from days gone by.
Meeting in person was great, I'm really feeling like I'm getting to know people.

Oh and the gossip was great too! If anyone out there hasn't gone to one I'd highly recommend the experience if you get a chance.
Glad you enjoyed yourself and hope to see you at another event soon :)

Yeah it's not to foul is it :cool:

Glad you like it, your namesake fragrance - and a happy Christmas to you and your family my friend :)

it was great catching up again too man...what happens at the Sydney meetups stays at the Sydney meetups ;)
Thank you and yours too mate :)
For those reading this @todras has over time noted scent profiles I lean towards, along with suggestions and ideas I've afforded over time, masterfully encapsulating them into a single package.
It has already garnered compliments from the fairer sex from the bottle alone.
As for like it, I fear running out and being unable to replenishing it!

Unless some boofhead records it :p

Last edited:
For those reading this @todras has over time noted scent profiles I lean towards, along with suggestions and ideas I've afforded over time, masterfully encapsulating them into a single package.
It has already garnered compliments from the fairer sex from the bottle alone.
As for like it, I fear running out and being unable to replenishing it!

I locked my car while driving home, the stuff is so powerful and teaming with such pure masculinity I was worried the entire female population of Balmain may turn to predation in an effort to get at me.

Oh and it's a one off, the formula will not be repeated so make it last. Enjoy it for what it is, Borked.

*EDIT: I will give you a small vial of the pure perfume base @borked so you will always have the fragrance. This will be the first and the last time I ever do this I would reckon :)

Last edited:
Oh and it's a one off, the formula will not be repeated so make it last. Enjoy it for what it is, Borked.

I have already had a request for an EDT based on this that runs the other direction as we discussed. Blown away by it would be the correct way to term the reaction it was given.

Anyhow, to catch up on what has been mentioned, during the Sydney meet our very own @borked was presented with his very own APR release.

borked1.jpg

borked2.jpg

borked3.jpg

And since Feathers are @todras' favourite blade, that's what was attached while the rest of us got Polsilvers.

APR 'Borked':
Top: Yuzu Fruit, Yuzu Zest & Kaffir Lime
Heart: Carnation, Ivy, Plumeria & Damask Rose
Base: Ambergris, Olibanum, Myrrh & Rock Rose

This is a one-time, limited forum release that is not for sale and will be distributed to those locations holding regular meets. To be honest I am very impressed by the intense fruit and very much look forward to using it tomorrow, Polsilver and all!

I wish I could have been their, wife's birthday lunch (no I can't miss that for a shave meet up :) )

My phone was buzzing with @borked messaging me that I must get some of the APR borked aftershave from @todras

Ha, excuses excuses!

For once he was actually right.
Should me being right for once be marked as a special event yearly upon the forums to remember this momentous occasion? :p

Should me being right for once be marked as a special event yearly upon the forums to remember this momentous occasion? :p

Don't get me wrong, you are 'special' but you are not that special :finger::sneaky:

Don't get me wrong, you are 'special' but you are not that special :finger::sneaky:
I'm taking that as a compliment and an off handed attempt at flattery, thanks mate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.