CBR The GreatEST P&C Christmas Gathering - Canberra

Gents I have some news most disappointing!
I have been advised by my wife that I’m expected in the country side this Saturday after work :( so I shall not be able to attend.
@Mark1966 any chance you are heading down Lonsdale St this Friday??

Gents I have some news most disappointing!
I have been advised by my wife that I’m expected in the country side this Saturday after work :( so I shall not be able to attend.
@Mark1966 any chance you are heading down Lonsdale St this Friday??

Bummer :(

Yes I can probably do that Friday morning OR maybe even later today - shoot me a SMS :)

Bummer :(

Yes I can probably do that Friday morning OR maybe even later today - shoot me a SMS :)
Not a problem sir! I’ll be on the better side of town hopefully listing a house this arvo and buying a Nokia 3310 so I may not be north after 12 but we will sus it, can I give u the scuttle for the consideration of the gentleman aswell, even if no one buys it I would have loved to see the size of it prior to having one made lol

Not a problem sir! I’ll be on the better side of town hopefully listing a house this arvo and buying a Nokia 3310 so I may not be north after 12 but we will sus it, can I give u the scuttle for the consideration of the gentleman aswell, even if no one buys it I would have loved to see the size of it prior to having one made lol

Certainly :)

@Ferret619 they have Creed GIT at mensbiz. I dropped by and saw they had a few Creeds. Aventus, Viking, Royal Oud and SMW.
Now that we have a local place to sample it, I will bring something else along to the meet up.

errr... you want to be at this one. Seriously. @Razor Burn you want to try and move those pressing duties to another timeslot if you can.

Seriously - BE THERE. I shouldn't need to tell you again.
I would love to be there but alas work duties call and unfortunately I'm not getting out of it unless something dramatic were to happen :( I'll be there in spirit so have a blast in my absence ;)

Tomorrow is the day! -

Date: Saturday 9 December
Time: 1330
Place: Tilleys, Lyneham - http://www.tilleys.com.au/

Attendees:
@Kaeckerut
@lerenau
@Mark1966
@mark123abc0
@Razor Burn - if work permits, we are crossing our fingers!

Apologies: :(
@Ferret619

Other P&C members welcome from outside the ACT.

ALL attendees will go away with a pack of vintage blades
I will have the scuttle from @Ferret619 for sale and my range of APR products
There WILL be a 'Kris Kringle' - possibly in 'pass the parcel form'

@gthomas04, the creator of The Thomas Method is offered free drinks, food and overnight accommodation if he turns up.

Alas I was unable to get out of my work commitments but will join you all in spirit, so have a great meet up and I look forward to reading about it in the coming days. Happy shaves and hope to meet and greet you all in the near future. Merry Christmas :)

I have the other travelling box - does anybody want it?
:woot: I am tempted by this. If it's at the event I'd like to take a look at the contents and do some sniff tests. If it's staying in Canberra, is separating the contents an option? If not I'll be happy to have it next.

edit: Reason for separating contents is that I'll be taking the bus. Will depend on the size of the box in the end.

:woot: I am tempted by this. If it's at the event I'd like to take a look at the contents and do some sniff tests. If it's staying in Canberra, is separating the contents an option? If not I'll be happy to have it next.

edit: Reason for separating contents is that I'll be taking the bus. Will depend on the size of the box in the end.

OK, I'll bring it along. We can sort out details there!

There WILL be a 'Kris Kringle' - possibly in 'pass the parcel form'

@gthomas04, the creator of The Thomas Method is offered free drinks, food and overnight accommodation if he turns up.

The offer just keeps getting better @Mark1966, sadly SWWISBF has requested my presence in finalising Christmas shopping. And since I have never actually met any of you guess who wins. :)

Maybe for the Great Canberra New Years Gathering?

The offer just keeps getting better @Mark1966, sadly SWWISBF has requested my presence in finalising Christmas shopping. And since I have never actually met any of you guess who wins. :)

Maybe for the Great Canberra New Years Gathering?

Shame mate, so what date works for you and the New Years Gathering? :)