The Ultimate Shaving Tool! .....I think not!

the_shaving_sailor

2018 Sabbatical
so whilst scrolling threw Facebook I notice this abomination being shared.

img.php
[/URL][/IMG]
HpOUB.png

it's called the "evolution brush" by legacy shave. here is an excerpt from there website.

The Evolution Brush offers “The Ultimate Shaving Experience” by stimulating and lifting the hair follicles allowing the users an enhanced experience with the cleanest, closest shave possible. It also reduces the amount of shaving cream or gel used, saving the users money. Most importantly, it makes shaving fun again. It is the first universal brush attachment for both foam and gel shaving cream cans. It gives a more elegant shaving experience: hands free of foam or gel.

Legacy Shave’s Evolution Brush is truly the next evolution in shaving. It combines old world technology of the shaving brush with today’s modern shaving cream/gel cans. In the comforts of their homes or while traveling, “The Evolution Brush” enables the users to go straight from the can through the brush to the face/body. This allows the users to bring back that old world heritage charm that shaving instills in all of us, reminding us of our grandparents’ age of shaving.

what do we think gentlemen?

'it makes shaving fun again.'

Well I'm hooked, oh, hang on, shaving is ALREADY fun ...

e1fe1662c373e09879e67ce4d41b173b_original.gif

Oh yeah, that is looking like fun!

Is that how you want to load @alfredus ? At least the brush looks pretty dry, I wonder how much water it will take?

[Image from Kickstarter page - here]

Stand-by for the evolution brush 2.0 with auto lathering technology! the brush rotates at 1800 rpm giving you an instant rich lather with a push of a button!

I'm not sure this is the right forum for a "more money than sense" comment! :cautious:

I recently had cause to play with a can of Gillette Foamy. While the raw product is terrible, I have to say that when I added a fair bit of water to the mix, the result was a pretty decent, thick and slick lather with lots of shine. Too much water and it would break down of course but it would take a lot more water than I expected before getting too runny. I have heard that when applied with a brush, further improvements can be made to this stuff.

Of course the product shown above would be terrible but I do now wonder about trying a can of this stuff with added water and a brush to mix in a bowl... 'twas better than I remembered it - no doubt some improvements may have been made over the last couple of decades!