Top tier soaps

Don't really have much Pokemon to trade I am afraid.
Well, someone needs to buy more stuff to try and trade on what they're not enjoying ;)

Up date 9th Sept. 2016.

First Tier:
Mitchell's Wool Fat, Haslinger Schafmilch Sheep Milk & Lanolin (very similar to MWF) & Pre De Provence No. 63

On its way:
RazoRock Santa Maria del Fiore Sapone da Barba Shaving Soap

Second Tier:
Tabac

Sold:
Martin de Candre Scented, Mike Natural Soaps & Dr Harris Windsor

In the Bin:
Nivea Sensitive Shaving Cream

It's interesting how quickly you changing your mind after trying a few different soaps.

First Tier:
  • Barrister & Mann
  • #2 Shave Soap (TSW/Crown King) - special high butter formulation which is different from normal Crown King range. I'm about to order Crown King from TSW just to compare.
  • Peter Charkalis/The Shaving Shop - used tallow and non-tallow ones.
All three brands give me zero burn/sting from alum block even on my neck, very easy to lather and have excellent performance. Once #2 Shave Soap is available at TSW I'll buy it without any hesitations. Same for Charky's soaps.

Second Tier:
  • Haslinger
  • Saponificio Varesino
  • Fine Accoutrements.
  • Shaver Heaven
All four are in the 2nd tier only because they give me slight burn/sting from alum block on my neck.

@dewynter what I normally do is try a soap for at least 3 months on and off until I get a very clear message while I'm shaving, that way I know what I really want that suit my skin for good lather, slickness and moisturizing for all year round and best of all great budget cost when resupplying.

Also I always keep Tabac Soap and I do enjoy this and when I do go overseas I just take the Tabac stick with me, always have Tabac in you're den is still a great soap to have.

Last edited: