Watcha Watching?

That's why I thought I'd ask. I had a look at their website and Ted Lasso seems like the only show that I'd like. I might sign up, watch it then cancel.
This.

So yes, it’s worth getting. Until you aren’t watching anything on it. Then it’s not.

This should be the same with all streaming services. If you aren’t watching anything on it, cancel. It takes a couple of minutes, and less to reenable it should you find something to watch.

I've started watching Barry while I'm waiting for the last few episodes of Succession to air. I'm normally not one for American comedies but Barry is quite funny,

It's about a hit man that ends up in an acting class while one a job and decides he likes it more than killling.

I've started watching Barry while I'm waiting for the last few episodes of Succession to air. I'm normally not one for American comedies but Barry is quite funny,

It's about a hit man that ends up in an acting class while one a job and decides he likes it more than killling.
I loved Billy Connolly and Billy Crystal

That's why I thought I'd ask. I had a look at their website and Ted Lasso seems like the only show that I'd like. I might sign up, watch it then cancel.
Some of the time, these channels bait you into signing up with promises that certain shows are available, then once they've got your money, it turns out they don't have it at all. :rage: Netflix, for instance, to name names.

Some of the time, these channels bait you into signing up with promises that certain shows are available, then once they've got your money, it turns out they don't have it at all. :rage: Netflix, for instance, to name names.
IF you set up a VPN like SurfShark VPN, you can watch your Netflix anywhere around the world without any further restrictions.

IF you know what you're doing with your own router, don't ask me how.

I use my step son's Netflix account so no problems there :ROFLMAO:

Amazon Prime video is a good one for that though. You sign up for Prime, only to find that the show you really want to watch is on one of their premium channels, which of course, you have to pay even more a month to subscribe to.

I'm close to downgrading my Foxtel subscription. I pay $140 a month for every channel and have down since Foxtel started in Australia but with other streaming services coming online, I'm not watching it much at all. In fact I really only watch the NRL and American Baseball.

Amazon Prime video is a good one for that though. You sign up for Prime, only to find that the show you really want to watch is on one of their premium channels, which of course, you have to pay even more a month to subscribe to.

I'm close to downgrading my Foxtel subscription. I pay $140 a month for every channel and have down since Foxtel started in Australia but with other streaming services coming online, I'm not watching it much at all. In fact I really only watch the NRL and American Baseball.
You should be watching those 💩 WWF SmackDown, don't forget to bring out the ladder, chairs, and a table.

Netflix is a shocker for that. "Where can I watch this in Australia?" Netflix! Then you click the link and it says it's not available in your country. Waste of time

I had Foxtel Play (now called Foxtel Now) for free, for 12 months through Telstra. Never used it, never had anything good on it. Ex-inlaws had it decked out with every channel, but could never find anything that interested them.

I have Netflix, Youtube Premium, Disney+ & Crunchyroll (anime). Shit gets expensive to watch what would originally be free to air. Is bullshit.

Now i use Plex and stream local content from my PC. Remember 🏴‍☠️ = bad

Alone. It's fun seeing people freakout at the remoteness or Tasmania. I cannot work out why some have been so slow to get a set line in the water.

You should be watching those 💩 WWF SmackDown, don't forget to bring out the ladder, chairs, and a table.
I actually enjoyed watching Smackdown and Raw, I've watched wrestling in some form or another since I was a kid, but then it started to get very boring and stopped watching it now for around 2-3 years. I've been thinking about giving it another go.

We've finally managed to get to season 6 of Better Call Saul, it was about booody time, after scything through the brilliant The Diplomat, on Netflix. I enjoyed this last one a lot, great writing, relentless pace with no shots fired, and Keri Russel. I mean, once you've fallen in love with Elizabeth Jennings, there's no turning back.