Watcha Watching?

Watching Peaky Blinders again. I never got to see the last season so I'm watching it from the beginning again.

It's a fantastic series that never seemed to get a lot of advertisement.

The second season of Joe picket has just started on Amazon prime. It's about an American Game Warden in a small Wyoming town. You wouldn't know it by his accent, but the main character is played by a Kiwi :ROFLMAO:

Watching Masters of the Air on AppleTV. It's a Tom Hanks produced show and is kind of his 3rd instalment after Band of Brothers and Pacific about the USAAF daylight bombing of Germany.

It's been really good so far but, it's let down due to it's America saves the world vibe which his other series didn't have. This is a shame as all the bombing of Germany did was kill a lot of civilians, it didn't really slow down their ability to produce war material.

...This is a shame as all the bombing of Germany did was kill a lot of civilians, it didn't really slow down their ability to produce war material.
I wonder how long it'll be before someone makes a movie about Israel exterminating Palestinians... :unsure: Civilians always cop the worst of any conflict.