What do you have in the post right now?

They noted no alcohol-based products could be shipped on their website.

I emailed them and received this reply on 29 November:

"Hi Tom,

I hope you are keeping fine. Unfortunately, we are having issues after a few weeks and the parcels with aftershaves lotions or colognes can be returned or destroyed.
This is out of our control and hope that this is shortly solved but for the time being, we are unable to send items containing alcohol via Postal Service out of the UE.
We are terribly sorry for these bad news and are working to find other shipping options. We hope this issue is solved and you can order those items in a near future.
Should you have any queries, do not hesitate in contacting us."

It's great news from @Drubbing.

Well, I can't find any message on their site. But given I placed my order yesterday, they might be calling me to cancel it tomorrow, unless they've resolved the postage issue.

This is the most recent update I have, received via email on 19 December:

"Hi Tom,
I regret to inform that there is no update regarding this issue.
We are still working to find new transport options but it seems that this is quite difficult. Hope next year, we will be able to give some good news about this."

Let's hope they have made some progress since then.

24551100917_500ce62469_z.jpg

Cocobolo badger brush from El Druida
Soaps from Grooming Dept, Declaration Grooming, Wholly Kaw & Phoenix & Beau

Well, I can't find any message on their site. But given I placed my order yesterday, they might be calling me to cancel it tomorrow, unless they've resolved the postage issue.

Fuck it.

"Thanks for contacting us. We are looking for other shipping options to transport those items but to be hones, we cannot be sure how long it will take.

We look forward that this is shortly solved but for the time being, we are unable to send items containing alcohol via Postal Service out of the UE.

We are going to cancel your order and make a refund for the total. Of course, there is no problem to send all other items."

Fuck it.

"Thanks for contacting us. We are looking for other shipping options to transport those items but to be hones, we cannot be sure how long it will take.

We look forward that this is shortly solved but for the time being, we are unable to send items containing alcohol via Postal Service out of the UE.

We are going to cancel your order and make a refund for the total. Of course, there is no problem to send all other items."
OJJ1RqV.jpg

Fuck it.

Thanks for letting us know, Drubbs. Let’s hope that they sort this debacle ASAP.

They're not able to send via seamail?
I'm sure you wouldn't mind waiting 3 months if it means you're able to actually get what you want, right?

Thanks for letting us know, Drubbs. Let’s hope that they sort this debacle ASAP.

I was truly suprised that they were able to ship them for so long, lax compliance procedures was my guess. My recent order from FragranceNet in the US just came in a nondescript box with a vague description of contents from memory ...

I'm sure you wouldn't mind waiting 3 months if it means you're able to actually get what you want, right?

There are fewer and fewer countries offering seamail nowadays. You cannot get it out of the US and UK anymore, Canada still offers is, fewer and fewer other countries do.

Fuck it.

You would think the shipping address on the website would automatically stop (in real time) the order of those products that can't be shipped - like most other websites :banghead:

Seamail still requires class 9 consumer goods compliance, it is no different than airmail.

Seamail still requires class 9 consumer goods compliance, it is no different than airmail.
I had a long conversation with Con at TSW about this, and he told me how paperwork intensive it can be to pass compliance. Maybe if there is enough interest in a particular item, then we can see if Con can include them in his inventory. TSW is already stocking a lot of good stuff as it is anyway :)