What do you have in the post right now?

Distill webpage monitor. Tracks the “sold out” part of the page every 30 seconds, and emails me if there is a change (and special loud ring tone on the phone for that email). Not popular with the wife at 3am I can tell you lol
Need to keep that in mind for later in the year.

What gap did you settle one? Very hard to tell what to grab.

How long it you try for?

Need to keep that in mind for later in the year.

What gap did you settle one? Very hard to tell what to grab.

How long it you try for?
Went the 95mm SB based on Errol’s review. With the H7 handle comes in just shy of 100g.

Been trying for the wr2 since they were launched late last year. Had it in the cart twice previously only to get sold out when I got to PayPal. This time was lucky.

Congratulations @Korbz - I am sure you will love it (y)(y)(y)

I never quite thought this day would come....

"Hi Adam,

Exciting news! This email is to let you know that your Rockwell Model T Razor is on its way to our fulfillment center to be packed and prepared for shipment.

We need you to confirm that your shipping details below are correct before we are able to ship your order."

Now to wait 2-6 weeks for it to be processed, shipped and delivered.

I never quite thought this day would come....

"Hi Adam,

Exciting news! This email is to let you know that your Rockwell Model T Razor is on its way to our fulfillment center to be packed and prepared for shipment.

We need you to confirm that your shipping details below are correct before we are able to ship your order."

Now to wait 2-6 years for it to be processed, shipped and delivered.
FTFY...

IMAG0441.jpg

Courtesy of the fine people from Vshod.com I received a "Yintal" 5000S Brass Adjustable Butterfly Safety Razor plus some Silver Blue & Rapira DE blades :p Had a shave with it and it's surprsingly good for what really is a Gillette type knockoff. Not the biggest fan of TTO DEs but this one's certainly a keeper as I really love the added weight (y)

IMAG0441.jpg

Courtesy of the fine people from Vshod.com I received a "Yintal" 5000S Brass Adjustable Butterfly Safety Razor plus some Silver Blue & Rapira DE blades :p Had a shave with it and it's surprsingly good for what really is a Gillette type knockoff. Not the biggest fan of TTO DEs but this one's certainly a keeper as I really love the added weight (y)
The razor looks very much like a clone copy of a Feather Popular made directly from Japan

images

IMAG0441.jpg

I got one as well with gold trim. My son will take it off my hands. :facepalm:

Coming soon in the mail, 2019 Spring Limited Edition

group_buy_3-416x416.png

LE 2019 Fragrance: "Apricus"
Apricus: a solar, luminous and sensual fragrance opens with an intoxicating light halo. Its sparkling citrusy, slightly floral and fruity combination creates a sunshine cocktail, lifting both your energy and mood.

This inspired all-time classic fragrance was noted to be a personal favourite of Steve McQueen and John Lennon.
It suits both formal and informal functions, so whether you’re hard at work or enjoying a sunny carefree day by the poolside, Apricus is certain to make you shine.

Top notes: Rosemary, Caraway, Fruit, Basil, Bergamot and Lemon
Heart notes: Carnation, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Orris Root, Jasmine and Rose
Base notes: Amber, Musk, Oakmoss and Vetiver

Last edited:

This inspired all-time classic fragrance was noted to be a personal favourite of Steve McQueen and John Lennon.

What a divergent couple of blokes that is!

I mean, seriously, is there ANYBODY who would not aspire at least slightly to be one of these two guys?