What do you have in the post right now?

I’m not really impressed by the service
Be patient Brother ;)

UUrgC4d.gif

Be patient Brother ;)

UUrgC4d.gif
I’m not being impatient, it’s just my opinion that when dealing in “luxury” products the service experience is important and it’s lacking here.

would you shed some light on which of these you prefer. I am looking at getting some injector blades too.
Unfortunately I never used an injector razor before, so, this is my very first Schick Eversharp Hydro-magic Injector coming into my den. I cannot decide which blade works best as YMMV, I’ll get back ASAP.

Otherwise grab both injector blade, only downside problem is the Schick Proline B20 doesn’t have an injector inserted key when replacing a new blade, always keep an empty spare cartridge come with a injector key.

Seeing as the wife has hidden all the other goodies I bought last time I had to get myself something else to tide me over. Got these snuck through hehehe.

That new Yaqi Eden model with the fancy space chrome (lol, whatever that is) and the camo one and a couple of matching synthetic brushes.

sKTIFot.jpg
OXuGXmC.jpg

HmxObZ5.jpg
4xtXYxw.jpg

Thought I'd try these also...

lnw68CG.jpg
BMApsPP.jpg

Okay. Here are the photos that many of you seek...

FGseAOPl.jpg

ePKwQnLl.jpg

woV4h73l.jpg

b23oa57l.jpg

v1TtFkul.jpg

xHXRqJnl.jpg

8lzFfxvl.jpg

The photos don’t do this amazing work of art justice! It is exquisite and pure quality in every way!

Cant wait to give this a run in the morning...
Definitely drool worthy. Very nice. :)(y)