What do you have in the post right now?

Waiting for a Game Changer 84P, Semogue 830 & some Fine Accoutrements soap from VSHOD. After about a week I decided to check in with VSHOD. Turns out trusty AusFarce lost the package...
Luckily Samson at VSHOD made contact with them and they managed to find it again. So fingers crossed that the updated delivery date is correct and it arrives tomorrow.

Once again VSHOD has been very responsive and helpful. As an added bonus I won a $50 voucher to offset the costs too.

Waiting for a Game Changer 84P, Semogue 830 & some Fine Accoutrements soap from VSHOD. After about a week I decided to check in with VSHOD. Turns out trusty AusFarce lost the package...
Luckily Samson at VSHOD made contact with them and they managed to find it again. So fingers crossed that the updated delivery date is correct and it arrives tomorrow.

Once again VSHOD has been very responsive and helpful. As an added bonus I won a $50 voucher to offset the costs too.

Lucky me the package arrived today with a stack of bonus blades too!

Got a new razor from The Stray Whisker on it's way after some clever negotiations with the missus.

Brass Karve closed bar with D plate.

Managed to restrain myself from grabbing anything else.
giphy.gif