What do you have in the post right now?

Coming soon in the mail from VHOD, thanks for you're attention @MadFlava81 and I wanted to kick your butt NOW!!

SmokingBishopSoapCap_1024x1024@2x.png

Last edited:
Let me know what it’s like. I am partial to a sweet tobacco scent. One of my favourites of all time is PAA Cavendish.
Heh, nobody ever offers a credible Latakia scent though. Very much at the savoury end of the spectrum, not sweet at all. Imagine an olfactory combination of double-bass and Morello cherry...

Let me know what it’s like. I am partial to a sweet tobacco scent. One of my favourites of all time is PAA Cavendish.
Cavendish is one that I've been meaning to buy for a while now. I got excited when Taylor of old bond street brought out their tobacco scent a few years ago but ended up disappointed with it as the scent was so mild.

Coming soon in the mail from VHOD, thanks for you're attention @MadFlava81 and I wanted to kick your butt NOW!!

SmokingBishopSoapCap_1024x1024@2x.png
Let me know what it’s like. I am partial to a sweet tobacco scent. One of my favourites is all time is PAA Cavendish.
Cavendish is one that I've been meaning to buy for a while now. I got excited when Taylor of old bond street brought out their tobacco scent a few years ago but ended up disappointed with it as the scent was so mild.
Cavendish is delightful. It’s quite sweet. I have Tobacconist from House of Mammoth. It’s very different. Smells like unlit cigarettes.

Let me know what it’s like. I am partial to a sweet tobacco scent. One of my favourites is all time is PAA Cavendish.

Cavendish is delightful. It’s quite sweet. I have Tobacconist from House of Mammoth. It’s very different. Smells like unlit cigarettes.
Sorry, I've forgotten bloody Christmas isn't far away, been very busy.

Okay....... The best thing I love about Smoking Bishop is there's NO bloody bergamot or patchouli at all, either of these scents will completely mess up the Tobacco scent straight off the bat.

The scent profile from Smoking Bishop is a warm blend of wine (have no idea, but, I can smell red wine), orange, grapefruit, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and pipe tobacco.

This pipe tobacco doesn't smell too sweet or sticky sweet kind of tobacco, IMO it smells like a warm mid type of tobacco that's the best thing I can say and I've never tried PAA Cavendish.

@MadFlava81 how do you find the pipe tobacco from your tub?? scent??

Last edited:
Can you please do a review on here once it arrives? It would be great to hear your thoughts.
Regarding the Alysworth Drakkant DE razor.

I am so sorry that I did not see nor respond to this message earlier. Kindly accept my apology. This razor was a gift for my son. I received it at my residence and opened the shipping box, but the razor box itself was wrapped in black tissue paper secured with a stamped wax seal, so any disturbance would have been easily detected. I was at my son's residence when he did open his gift and can tell you that the razor is well-made; a quality product all around. Regarding its shaving abilities, I had read that it was mild razor and one video discussed it was excellent for keeping lines on beards well groomed. This was the reason I purchased the razor for son as he is sporting a beard these days. He does not participate on any shaving forum, but I did ask him how it shaved and he said he liked it...that's about descriptive as he'll likely get. I didn’t purchase one for myself as I prefer medium to aggressive razors, with a few exceptions. Again, my apologies and for anyone who was waiting for a review by me. If someone has this razor, please post a review of it and its shaving abilities. Thank you.

It's been a busy couple of days though I'm sure I mentioned something about a sabbatical a month ago but I"m pretty sure that may have been for 2024......

Razor and brush stand from The Stray Whisker, my 4th now. These things are fantastic, I won't be stopping at 4.

Noble Otter Lone Star soap and splash. I'm a sucker for Western or Cowboy type scents.

And the one I'm really looking forward to, Blackbird Titanium from @MrT

CNNbeIam.jpg

kaG7Qalm.jpg

0aZboLVm.jpg