What do you have in the post right now?

jl5eCMXl.jpg

xdHQcvVl.jpg

26mm Brush by Fuko Shaving here in Australia.

Waiting very impatiently for this one.

Rainbow Reef 24mm handle by The Maritime Brush Co. They are having a sale so it was time to pounce :)

qUvXYuXl.jpg

Well, I've pretty much given up on this one.

It hasn't arrived and I've been in touch with the seller. Apparently Canada Post has told him that it's been delivered so I can only assume that's it made it to Australia and has either been lost by Customs or more than likely, Aust Post. He's just waiting to hear from customs to see if it's stuck there but I doubt it. Apparently it's insured so I'll get my money back but I have to admit, I'm pretty bummed about not receiving it. I was really looking forward to this one.

Well, I've pretty much given up on this one.

It hasn't arrived and I've been in touch with the seller. Apparently Canada Post has told him that it's been delivered so I can only assume that's it made it to Australia and has either been lost by Customs or more than likely, Aust Post. He's just waiting to hear from customs to see if it's stuck there but I doubt it. Apparently it's insured so I'll get my money back but I have to admit, I'm pretty bummed about not receiving it. I was really looking forward to this one.
Wow, what a beautiful handle. :love: Sorry it didn't make it to you :cry:

Nice score, I think it's been a while since you treated yourself to a new razor. You've done it in style (y)
I blame @StratMan for starting the Blackbird craze!!!!! In all seriousness though an amazing score @SpeedyPC and may this LAST razor bring you many Happy Shaves! (y)