What do you have in the post right now?

Got a NOS Kanayama made Nichiri Pelican 6P strop in the auctions. This thing has made me lay down in a dark room and a solitary tear run down my cheek.

5RyCQx2.jpg

Gorgeous strop @UKSteve

Cheers, I had to ‘pay to play’ with it, about the same as a new kanayama.

ADP Oud and Ambra sets are in, lovely but unnecessary presentation as always, but that’s the Italians for you. Couldn’t resist a quick sniff test on the Ambra :love:

5raUkrv.jpg

General stocking up with 3 sets of Guerlain Les Delices De Bain range. Wears well under a wide range of fragrances.
WanU5fI.jpg

Very nice @Sticky ! I recently picked up a Streamline set in a cream coloured box that looks the same. Mine has the strop like yours.
The Sunray is a very classy razor (y)(y)(y)
I didn't know you had found a Streamline, how do you like the shave? Great looking sets! This set looks good, can't wait to see it arrive, I've been jealous of your Sunray.

A few Rockwell Leather Razor Guards, an Omega brush, some gear from Maggards (4x razor heads + handle) & the Muhle R41. I got the separate razor head with a SS handle from Maggards recently for my dad as a Xmas present and loved the look of it so thought I'd get myself one to add to my ever growing collection. Should be the last razor I get for a while :)

Preparing for a sabbatical in 2018. As I'm bleeding money so the below acquisition doesn't help either:

Paradigm 17-4 Stainless Steel Razor
Schick P-30 Proline Blades
Saponificio Varesino Manna di Sicilia Aftershave
Saponificio Varesino Manna Di Sicilia Shaving Soap in Tin (Beta 4.3)