What is the most effective blade you've used?

Most effective? YMMV

The Astra SP is my reference blade - the one I judge others by and use when trying a new razor BUT that doesn't mean it is the most effective because....

... each blade and razor combination is different!

One blade in one razor might be great, but it is rubbish in another razor.

That is my view at least.

(Note what happens when you get the avatar? You become very bossy and definitive and use large bold fonts!)

Last edited:
Mine is the blade I use when my technique sucks less than usual.
So far it can be any except for Derby.

Whatever blade I'm using. Honestly can't tell the difference between any of them. Mind you, haven't used a Feather for a while. One of those might wake me up. Think I've still got one somewhere.

Rather than use a blade, this method seems like it works quite well at removing hair.

Although going by the first customer review, you might want to be a bit careful where you use it.

Rather than use a blade, this method seems like it works quite well at removing hair.

Although going by the first customer review, you might want to be a bit careful where you use it.

lol, I really hope some of those reviews were fiction.

I feel funny about your avatar mark. I honestly don't know what the deal is with the marco business YNK, but for some reason that picture is creepy here.

Most effective? YMMV

The Astra SP is my reference blade - the one I judge others by and use when trying a new razor BUT that doesn't mean it is the most effective because....

... each blade and razor combination is different!

One blade in one razor might be great, but it is rubbish in another razor.

That is my view at least.

I'll join your club, I completely agree with you! almighty Marco!

The reviews are such bloke reviews - can you imagine women being so stupid? I'm not going near there with chemical, blade nor hot wax. Had to once for a little procedure post kids and was as itchy as hell for ages. Tip for new players. if you are going to be 'done' make sure it happens in winter.

lol, I really hope some of those reviews were fiction.

I feel funny about your avatar mark. I honestly don't know what the deal is with the marco business YNK, but for some reason that picture is creepy here.

They may be fiction but still very funny. Dencorub anybody?

BTW - the avatar was creeping me out too - I could stand no more and I've changed it

I'll join your club, I completely agree with you! almighty Marco!

Thank you kind sir!

An empty road is far better than that picture of a pompous Italian.

Yeah, I just couldn't continue with it.

The pic is not mine but of the road from Normanton to Karumba in Qld