What's your favourite TTO

Yes, special is the word I'd use :)

I don't have many vintage razors at all. Infact the vintage TTO I DO have isn't even a Gillette :/ might need to get some help with that, but what I do own is a beautiful Schick Krona, I absolutely love this razor, any recommendations would be fabulous ;) or any vintage TTO's not getting a lot of love shoot me a PM :)

I don't have many vintage razors at all. Infact the vintage TTO I DO have isn't even a Gillette :/ might need to get some help with that, but what I do own is a beautiful Schick Krona, I absolutely love this razor, any recommendations would be fabulous ;) or any vintage TTO's not getting a lot of love shoot me a PM :)
Keep an eye out, I'm gonna do a clean out ;)

I've got two Kronas; one silver tip without etching on the doors and one black tip with etching - LOVE 'EM!

I've got two Kronas; one silver tip without etching on the doors and one black tip with etching - LOVE 'EM!
I've got the later with brushed metal finish and still haven't got to use it yet. Too many razors in my den :(
Since you have both do they shave differently, ie does the metal tip influence the shave or negligible?

I've been buying up a few lately and I think Im getting to a point where I'll need to cull a few but it's hard as they are all fantastic shavers