Which is best? SE or DE? The Great 2012 Shave-Off

I think it is just because our noble moderator is such a kind and understanding human being (said in the hope of getting a more befitting avatar, and no smileys).

Happy to provide a new one, it's a benevolent dictatorship here. Or you can do it yourself via your profile page. If you get stuck just ask Pj. He's spent a fortune on IT courses and is a master by now.

Happy to provide a new one, it's a benevolent dictatorship here. Or you can do it yourself via your profile page. If you get stuck just ask Pj. He's spent a fortune on IT courses and is a master by now.

Cheers oh benevolent moderator. Will have to find a suitable pic.

Fame at last (but no fortune)

Google "The Thomas Method SE" and the link to the Shave Den comes up on page 2 of the results. I will have to take screen shots and send to all those who said I would never amount to anything! On second thoughts maybe not - could well overload my connection with that list. :)

Google "The Thomas Method SE" and the link to the Shave Den comes up on page 2 of the results. I will have to take screen shots and send to all those who said I would never amount to anything! On second thoughts maybe not - could well overload my connection with that list. :)

LOL!

I'm going to HAVE to post a thread over YNW!

EDIT: I couldn't resist - thread WITH POLL created here

If you are a member over there PLEASE go and vote, lets get this action happening!

Last edited:
Well, sorry to say Glen but you are not getting much support over at B&B :sad2:

The good news is though that if you Google Thomas Method SE the first result is the B&B thread, see here

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, sorry to say Glen but you are not getting much support over at B&B :sad2:

The good news is though that if you Google Thomas Method SE the first result is the B&B thread, see here

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not getting support at B&B I will take as a compliment. I read some of the comments and those people are actually taking it seriously!
You sir have created a monster. :)

Not getting support at B&B I will take as a compliment. I read some of the comments and those people are actually taking it seriously!
You sir have created a monster. :)

Of course this is being taken seriously! Shaving is a serious business Glen and I would have thought that you of all people as the promoter of 'The Thomas Method' (R) would appreciate that :worried:

I do love the Google success and fame that we have created for your too!

Yes, all pretty cool. Over 700 views now!

Google Thomas Method Shaving and see what happens!

Some serious fame happening here Glen :laugh:

I feel for you Mark. It must be devastating to realise you've been carrying the torch for a charlatan.

Sorry to break the news, but the TM is fraudulent! It's just a watered down version of this:

Yet more on the three razor method — BruceOnShaving.com

The man is obviously a wimp - using DE razors all the way - any mug could come up with that its just a long winded way of using a six bladed cart. No the true magic of the TM method was in putting together the first pass with the SE and the second with the DE. I will admit a slight bias towards the TM method as I know the originator quite well.

Discussion on the 'Thomas Method' has a new lease of life YKW.

I'm not sure I have the heart to tell them is is a fraud....

To date the only one who wholeheartedly endorses it is visually impaired and has to shave his "blind spots" with a cartridge razor.