Wolf Whiskers List Open

saku39

Wolf Whiskers list is currently open! It's filling fast so better jump on quick if you're after one of his brushes.

Told me it was closed already.

Last edited:
Ahh, I went to his website where it said the list was currently closed.

I'm going to have to try a synth at some stage.

Maybe next year.

I was about to join, then read through his rules...I understand his point, but they are too strict for me. Hi handles look fantastic though...

Looking very much forward seeing the end result!

Can't believe this is still open - it is posted on all the big forums...

I'm number 100 :)

As a WW owner, I certainly can agree with @alfredus that the handles look amazing, and it is amazing!

@eggbert the ubersoft synth I have is amazing.

P.S. list is still open
I'm happy with my omega boar brush. I get great lather out of it, and don't feel the need to have 25 other brushes.
The brush lives in the shower though and is starting to crack along the grain. I'll look at a synth when that eventually breaks.
Unless that list is significantly shorter when that happens, or someone is selling their own here I don't see a WW in my future.

I'm happy with my omega boar brush. I get great lather out of it, and don't feel the need to have 25 other brushes.
The brush lives in the shower though and is starting to crack along the grain. I'll look at a synth when that eventually breaks.
Unless that list is significantly shorter when that happens, or someone is selling their own here I don't see a WW in my future.
All good mate. Just thought of sharing my thoughts and recommendation on the synths that Peter carriers.

Still registering for those curious.

... and -

peterwolfVCqa94ICO1jD.jpg